• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Atlanta, Ga meet

bgrogan01

Hard-core CEG'er
Hey guys well we are going to do another get together her in Atlanta now that the weather is nice. Rexxdoggy called me and said him and some of his buddies are coming up to Atlanta for an event at Road Atlanta.....formula drift. So that is part of the reason we are having it on that side of town. I also have a few friends coming so there will be a mix of cars. It would be great to see a lot of csvt's there. So with that being said if anybody on my side of town wanna meet up a caravan out there let me know. Also if anyone knows the guys on the focus forums let them know to. So here are the details:

Where: Dave & Busters
4000 Venture Dr.
Duluth, Ga. 30096
770-497-1152
When: Saturday May 8, 2010 @ 7pm

1. bgrogan01
2. rexxdoggy +3
3. JKYoder +2
4. ryanblacksvt
5. jumijc +7
6. salvadorr90 +2
7. OB1 +2

BTW guys the sooner I know and can get a head count the better. This way I can reserve us a room or enough space for us to all sit together. So let's say by May 1st? Hopefully by then most you guys will know.

Yes, the sooner the better. I was going to tell you about reserving, but looks like you're on top of it! So try and make it out guys! I might be a little later, maybe around 7:30 , 8. Depends on what time the event is over, but if not, I'll leave there early.

Ob better come, I havent seen him in forever. He may be too scared to show though, he will be intimidated by the crashed up Buick,lol

Remember guys, if you are planning on coming, and know for sure you are, copy and paste and add your name to the list, that way Brian can get a headcount as accurately as possible to try and reserve for us.

Ok guys I am gonna call next Monday and try to get us a spot reserved. So please let me know if are or aren't coming and how many will be with you. Also if you cross posted find out how many of those guys are coming so I can get an estimate on the head count.

Hey, I have a list of the FocusFanatics that have responded to the thread, I would say the head count would be seven, here it is:

* SaleenT121
* musikron
* ShugarL0
* Bambooburnr + the misses
* slocussvt
* BLaKKFLaGG

I will keep you guys posted.

Hey, I have a list of the FocusFanatics that have responded to the thread, I would say the head count would be seven, here it is:

* SaleenT121
* musikron
* ShugarL0
* sctrooperlx
* Bambooburnr + the misses
* slocussvt

I will keep you guys posted.
Ok I will just say plus 7 next your name....I'm gonna be lazy and not write out all those names:laugh:

Back