• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Atlanta, Ga meet

By the way, Brian, you gotta hit me up sometime when you do come down. Maybe you can come through Crestview to get to Pensacola. Highway 331 S from Montgomery will take you straight down to Highway 85 to Crestview, and then you can take I-10 to Pensacola, which you probably already know.

By the way, Brian, you gotta hit me up sometime when you do come down. Maybe you can come through Crestview to get to Pensacola. Highway 331 S from Montgomery will take you straight down to Highway 85 to Crestview, and then you can take I-10 to Pensacola, which you probably already know.

Yeah I already knew....we went that way to Destin quite a few times but thanks for the info mapquest guy! lol Anyway as far as beaches your beach is kinda tainted with oil right now. I will def call you when I head down....if I come down that far. My ex may meet me in Montgomery. I am still wanting to come down and hang out though.

The beaches have been tainted and cleansed at the same time. We'll get tar balls, then the current will bring them out again. I just went to the beach today and did a little surfing with my buddies skim board haha.

Plan one in your area & we will come to you, I know i would!
Man I haven't planned a meet in years! I put together a pretty good size cookout meet here in Chattanooga, when I first bought my red Contour. It still had the paper temp. tag in the window. :cool: Then I did the big one at the Andretti Speed Lab in ATL. There were like 8-9 Contours and 20+ Focii; and it helped there was coincedently an SVTOA meet in the same parking lot. :crazy:

Back