• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Atlanta, Ga meet

I have one more from Focus Fanatics coming. BLaKKFLaGG will be going too. Update listing next to my Name on the first post bgrogan01, if you don't mind sir :laugh:

I have one more from Focus Fanatics coming. BLaKKFLaGG will be going too. Update listing next to my Name on the first post bgrogan01, if you don't mind sir :laugh:

No problem.....hopefully Monday I will have a decent enough head count to call D&B and reserve a spot for us. I am also planning on bringing my camera. Maybe we can meet up a little sooner like in Douglasville and find a spot to take some pics :cool:

Hey salvadorr90, I hope you bring your Silver Frost, I didn't see one last meet up and yours looks really cool.

Well, my order is supposedly still "processing" on my axles, so it may look like the SVT is not coming up to Atlanta. Which kinda pisses me off because I purchased them on the 26th of April, last week, and they say their orders ship out within 1-4 days. And that orders placed before 5PM will be processed and shipped the next day. Yeah, about that. I already called, no one answered, and left a message, and sent two emails. Nothing back, yet. So tomorrow, I'll be doing that again. BUT I'm gonna try my best to make the SVT come up there.

Well, my order is supposedly still "processing" on my axles, so it may look like the SVT is not coming up to Atlanta. Which kinda pisses me off because I purchased them on the 26th of April, last week, and they say their orders ship out within 1-4 days. And that orders placed before 5PM will be processed and shipped the next day. Yeah, about that. I already called, no one answered, and left a message, and sent two emails. Nothing back, yet. So tomorrow, I'll be doing that again. BUT I'm gonna try my best to make the SVT come up there.

That totally blows.....I was telling my buddy that you were bringing the 3L svt. He used to own a black 2000 csvt. I am not sure if any of the other guys have 3L's in there svt.

That will work...maybe we can meet up before before 7 to get some pics. Like 630 or so. I'm gonna call today and make us some reservations at dave and busters for 7pm.

That totally blows.....I was telling my buddy that you were bringing the 3L svt. He used to own a black 2000 csvt. I am not sure if any of the other guys have 3L's in there svt.

Thats cool man, we can meet at d&b then go take pics from there if you want. And no there arent many 3l's around here, for a WHILE there it was just ob1 and myself, but then again my old 3l and his were totaly different,lol I guess cause of the LARGE snail that was attached to mine ;-)

Ok guys well I called dave and busters today about reserving a room for us and it cost more than I thought. It's $50 a hour for a room plus anywhere from $16-$25 a person for the buffet they supply for the room. The other option is to call ahead 2 hrs. and tell him how many is coming and they can seat us accordingly. Although they told me they would do there best to seat us together but couldn't promise that we would. What do you guys think? Me personally would rather just call ahead since we will just be sitting down to eat and wondering around to play games and mingling. Of course we will be in the parking lot also hanging out and if we get ran off I'm sure there will be another parking lot to hang out in. Anyway if anybody wants to meet sooner speak up and also let me know your thoughts on the reservation issues. Thanks

Back