• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ZingFest info

jaged

Veteran CEG'er
zingfest_shirt.jpg

Where: Portage Indiana
When: July 11-14
Who: CEG will be joining us and sharing the weekend and events with us this year. further details are still being worked out
Hotel Info: We are staying at the Country Inn & Suites In years past there has been some issues with registering online for this so its best to call 219-764-0021. Thats the number to the front desk, use that instead of going through the call center. Reservations need to be done by June 11. Our group code is dratc (duratec wouldnt fit) All rooms are the same price $119/night. We have
3 Doubles -2 queen beds (2-4 people depending on how cozy you want to be)
10 Queen suites (2-4 people depending on how cozy you want to be)
7 Family suites (2 twin beds and a separate king bedroom 3-6 people)

roughSchedule
Thursday: Roll in, meet and greet, check in.

friday: Track day at Gingerman from 9 to 5 (eastern). Road rally will start at 1-2pm (central TBD for sure) and finish up at a restaurant for dinner. After that you have the option of a night at either the drive in or local cruise night. prep for autox in the morning

Sat: autox in the morning at Portage High School with car show on autox site (no drinking, its a school) lunch will go on during autox/show (tbd) sat night dinner in the hotel and awards

There is a drag strip that is within driving distance, but its a hike, not sure what there schedule will be for that weekend so it could happen fri or sat potentially

Sun: Roll out if you want. INR SCCA will be having an event at Portage HS, come and compete, or come and watch before you leave

There is a rooms booked thread here
and a roommate thread here

Registration fees are TBD depending on what we get for donations and decide to do for dinner sat night

more to come

Excellent. Already off of work and leaving the wife and baby behind!

I'm looking for 1-5 roomates, PM me!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO there, lots of activities to be part of and full car fun. So close to Chicago that i'll drive to this everyday from home, at most 1 hour drive, give or take...yay!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. IM MORE STOCKED THAN MY HOCKEY TEAM AFTER I MADE 54 SAVES On 54 shots last night and clinched our play off
berth

If you put the deposit on the room for thurs, fri, and sat nights, I'll sleep on the floor this year. If I gotta book the room, I get a bed.

Jo I will not be there till fri. Unless I take a vacation day Friday then I can leave thur right after work. I will be in touch with you and Sam soon. And I personally don't give two ••••s where I sleep. Just can't wait to be apart of another spring zing!!!!

Ok we will keep room discussion to pm with the other turds in our room. Ill book all the nights, if someone stays, they PAYS!

Back