• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

some new stuff added to the SVT

Uhhh. Didn't you get it LAST February, as in February 2008?

That kinda depressed me, you are right... I just checked the old thread I made when I got the car, 2/6/2008 to be exact.

Wow, I've driven a lot more than I have thought I did.

That kinda depressed me, you are right... I just checked the old thread I made when I got the car, 2/6/2008 to be exact.

Wow, I've driven a lot more than I have thought I did.
lol damn jared dont even know when you bought your car lol. Looks good though man real good.

I bought them used off a guy on craigslist, they had about 1000 miles on them, no rust, no corrosion what so ever.

Wow, that looks awesome!:drool:

So, why has your T-Red always seemed brighter than other T-Reds?:confused:
I'll probably get trout slapped for not knowing it was painted by the PO or something:laugh:

Oh, and drop those winterblades like a bad habbit and go Bosch Icon. I did, and they're awesome. Probably 9 out of 10 pairs of wiper blades I sell at Advance are Icons.

I'll probably get trout slapped for not knowing it was painted by the PO or something:laugh:

Oh, and drop those winterblades like a bad habbit and go Bosch Icon. I did, and they're awesome. Probably 9 out of 10 pairs of wiper blades I sell at Advance are Icons.

Yeah, they're great...until the tabs fall off of the end and the blades start moving in the arm, and you have to pull off of the highway in a downpour to adjust them.

Yeah, they're great...until the tabs fall off of the end and the blades start moving in the arm, and you have to pull off of the highway in a downpour to adjust them.
lol I have icons on both cars and never had any issues like that.

its because I know how to properly wax a car ;)

its because I know how to properly wax a car ;)
But the actual color has always seemed to hve more sunburst in it than others:shrug:

You do now how to wax, BTW.
I think it's just 'cause they didn't like you...
lol I have icons on both cars and never had any issues like that.
Neither have I, I love them.

hahahahahaha, FAIL:laugh:

But Jared, do you see what I see? My car has a lot of orange in it too, but it's a pre-98.... I mean, yours really is a brighter red:shrug:

I think it's just a well cared for finish. Mine looks crazy all clean and in direct sunlight. With the right products you can really make the pearl in the t-red pop!

a lot of people have also been saying that the pre98 tred is actually a different shade, which I can say from experience I think is true.

I have put 3 tred pre98 trunk lids on SVTs, and it always looks like the t-red on the pre98 has more... pink to it.

Back