• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ZingFest info

Holy cow! I forgot to look at your location lol

The plan is, when I go, me and Sam are gonna caravan up there. So maybe we can get you, too somewhere along the trip and caravan along up. And maybe pick up some others, too

That was the plan lol I'm hoping you guys will go through Greenville, SC but If you svttour just meets you at your house lol then you guys will head straigh north and get no where near there. If you guys go there I'll just make a side trip and go though Nashville, TN will add 120miles but then I don't have to go though WV which sucks horribly drove through before and took forever bc of the mountains of course if you guys come to greenville we can make a small side trip and go through the Tail of the Dragon.

Holy cow! I forgot to look at your location lol

The plan is, when I go, me and Sam are gonna caravan up there. So maybe we can get you, too somewhere along the trip and caravan along up. And maybe pick up some others, too

If you guys take 77 up we can meet along the way too

while that may be true, have you looked at the rooms and the hotel itself. plus you are looking at july vs may

Anyone talked to someone about bringing a mobile dyno out to SZ yet? Brenspeed is also about an hour away, might be a nice cruise for a little dyno time.

Anyone talked to someone about bringing a mobile dyno out to SZ yet? Brenspeed is also about an hour away, might be a nice cruise for a little dyno time.

Give them a call and find out some rates maybe we could get it going. I'm sure a few people here would like to Dyno there cars. I'm sure you would after all the work going into it.

Give them a call and find out some rates maybe we could get it going. I'm sure a few people here would like to Dyno there cars. I'm sure you would after all the work going into it.

Mine is going to Komet Motorsports to get dyno'd ASAP. I'll call up Brenspeed tomorrow and see what they say.

there is a shop that it much closer that has a dyno. when i had my car done 3 yrs ago i talked to him about it and then it would have be $50 for 3 pulls, i can contact him again.

last time we had a dyno at fest we started early in the morning and went waaay past lunch, almost to dinner. while it was fun, it was kinda boring. if you look at the schedule where would there be room for something that would take that long?

I know it is hard for some people to share rooms so it could be a lot of money for someone/couple.

If you are arriving solo, and you don't have a room booked for yourself, it is very easy to find someone that will let you in their room to stay and split up costs. I went to SZ10 with no room booked and a member helped me out because they had the pull out couch still available.

I hope there is a caravan of members from WI/IL/MN that can all hook up at some point for the long, flat, boring drive to Indiana. It's good to stick together incase of breakdowns or getting lost.

If all things go as planned, I am coming from Glenview IL at early times in the morning or if a group of northern area members drive up together and if you need any assistance up to Milwaukee or all the way to the meet just contact me and i can help if needed. We can all share contact info for road help as this event approaches.

joe its only 20-30 min east of chicago. it wasnt a bad drive for me when i went up to your place

also if you are looking for a roomie there is a thread over on neco in the cougarfest section for finding a roomie. the first fest i went to i roomed with people id only talked to online. went to SZ in Mil not even knowing the guy i roomed with.

For the most part the only time youll be in the room is when you are sleeping, the rest of the time youll be out and about

Oh yeah, I was thinking about the drive to Ohio - that was a long BORING drive :laugh:.

Jaged is right, you will only be in your room to sleep or to fart on someone's pillow while they aren't there.

hmmm, im starting to express interest in going, aside from the fact its a 1065 miles, 15hr+ drive lol. maybe we can bring these fla peeps together and head out.

Back