• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lets meet up with the tours

Well reguardless we can meet up when you come up here. I met another member last night that lives like 10 miles from me..........so me and him will get to hang out quite often. So if anything it will at least be the 3 of us. It works out good because it is a kid free weekend for me.

Sounds good. Try to see if anyone might be interested in meeting up anyways. Wouldn't hurt to get more people to come. If more are interested, we can set up a time and what not. And you can see some of my buddies cars, too

Sounds good. Try to see if anyone might be interested in meeting up anyways. Wouldn't hurt to get more people to come. If more are interested, we can set up a time and what not. And you can see some of my buddies cars, too
Well I will go ahead and tell you I'm bringing my girlfriend with me. Let me know what night works better for...Saturday or Friday night and we will go from there. Also where you gonna be staying at or what part of Atlanta you gonna be in?

I'm pretty sure either night would be good, because I'll have the SVT for myself there, but I will see for sure. And as far as location, I have not a clue yet. We have the hotel information but I don't know the address of it because it's at my friend's house.

I just checked and it's near Gainesville. So a little northeast of Atlanta. Didn't know it was farther out than that.

Yall must be going to road Atlanta.....Gainesville is about 1 and half away from Atlanta on the NE side. It's a long drive for me so we will def have to meet somewhere in Atlanta.....maybe the northside along I-285. I'm thinking Saturday night might be our best bet. I dunno...I will give you a call tonight or tomorrow.

It would be nice to have another meet up some time soon. Nice warm weather makes great for pics too.
You are more than welcome to come with us. I can meet you somewhere along I-20 and we can drive out together. Ask OB1 if he wants to come along too. Also which day is better for yall Friday May 7th or Saturday the 8th? Let us know your thoughts JC.

Yeah, Road Atlanta is where Formula D is at, but I'm not sure where the hotel is but it's rather close there. So I wouldn't mind driving out a little bit.

I think Saturday the 8th would be a better date for all, but still not sure if we are off work or not, but OB will try to be there though, I know I am game for either of Friday or Saturday but prefer Saturday.

Ok I just talked to Rexxy and he and his friends are cool with Saturday the 8th. Were gonna figure a meeting place out within the next 2 days. It's probably gonna be either on the north side of Atlanta like I-285 or somewhere downtown. I might start another thread when we figure that out.

Back