• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Voodoo shift knob official GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, for any of you guys that are toss'n your old CSVT shift knob I'll take it! PM me if you got one I can take off your hands! Would like it to be in good shape though. Thanks!

nevermind, I GOT IT!!! thanks a bunch trey, it looks and feels great, going out to get pics soon.

Does this mean that you'll stop crying about this daily Ron? :laugh: Going to the box to check for mine. Knowing Trey, he's probably waiting and shipping mine last. :cry:

Mine arrived today also. My mailman was running late today, so my Saturday afternoon nap had to wait....

Mine was in the mailbox today as well. Installed it immediately, the PB knob looks great in my CSVT!

Thanks again for doing this icy.

Gary M.

IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME!!!!! Mailman must have been SUPER late today, because it wasn't here when I checked at 4:30. Looks great in my car. Thanks again Trey!

it was worth the wait, not sure if it was worth spending 40 some bones on it though. don't get me wrong im sure that the time invested into these was probably quite a bit, but it just seems crazy that im about to get a short shifter for less then this knob!

Glad you guys got your stuff. I almost cried when I had to pay for all the shipping! 166.07 FTL! As far as those of you that kept :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:ing and complaining I am glad you finally got your stuff so I dont have to listen to it anymore. I wont expect you to participate in any gb i put on from here on out. As for being worth the wait or worth the price. What options do you have when it comes to these cars. This part was out of production not being made anymore. What did you expect it to be here in 3 days? Pricing! Ha I paid 4.80 for each one of these for shipping and only factored in $3.00 I'm not :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:ing about that am I? Figure how many I shipped and it turned out to be a bit of my own money gone. I am glad and happy to help the lot of you guys that truly showed appreciation for these and didnt complain. I'll do my best to get some more successful gb's together. Happy shifting guys!

/rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back