• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My vote for hottest t-green.

svttour

Rico Suave
Tony is a CEGer but Im not sure hes ever posted. He had a 2000 black/tan SVT that he just sold on ebay to pick up this beauty. A tropic green with 40k miles on it. The car is flawless. I changed the tranny fluid in the car and it was still red like new. Everything about the car is pure sex. He just got these wheels on last week and I think it looks tits. It takes you a little bit to get used to but the wheel color quickly grew on me. Anyways we went to the junkyard today with Brent372 and there was nothing extraordinary out there anyways so Tony and I came back to my place to wax my car and take a few pics. Enjoy!

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

Those specs are pieces of lawn that has stuck to the car since it hasnt moved in a few months.
IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

Not feelin the color of the wheels one bit. Needs more finished turbo svt pics.

Not feelin the color of the wheels one bit. Needs more finished turbo svt pics.

It took me like 5 mins to get used the the color. At first it look awky but as you see the car driving down the road its a quick attention getter. you be balling ridin on 24k rims yo lol.

No pics of the turbo until its completed... that hasnt been determined yet though lol.

Back