• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lets meet up with the tours

I dont think any of yalls girl friends would pay to give me one...

but for seriouse, if one of you wants to buy a weight bench...
you still have that amp we talked about a long time ago? we can work something out maybe.

Well crap. I can't make it. They changed the schedule on my son's HS baseball team and he has a game in Cumming at 1:00 and then we're going to the Supercross at 7:00 I was looking forward to meeting you guys and seeing your tours and SVTs. Mine's a Frankenstien with parts from everything, but it runs like a monster. Oh well maybe next time. Have fun and be safe.

Great seeing the guys I have met before and great meeting the ones i hadnt met before. Just made it home, and now its off to bed!

Wish I could've just made the trip home! Hahah, I'll be staying at Bgrogan's house tonight. He's shown me some great hospitality. Great guy for sure. It was awesome meeting everyone and seeing the cars. OB1, I'm jealous, hand me your mirko! Hooters was pretty fun, and the mall was great, too. Definitely worth the trip up here. Hopefully we'll be doing another one sometime soon. I'll more than likely make the trip up here again, for sure.

I just got in from work. Great seeing you guys & hanging with everyone. Post the pics for those of us that forgot to bring the cameras!

yep I had a good time today.....wish it wasn't so damn cold though. Great seeing everyone and matching faces with screen names. Hope we can all do it again in a couple of months.

Oh yeah, BTW on the other conversation we had at Hooters..... I only say this because i am concerned for your well being, but don't you ever say that to another black person as long as you live! :)

I got a few pics on my phone....just got to upload to my computer then photobucket. I think jyoder took a lot of pics and so did John so maybe they will upload there's soon.

Oh yeah, BTW on the other conversation we had at Hooters..... I only say this because i am concerned for your well being, but don't you ever say that to another black person as long as you live! :)

Dude, I totally wasn't thinking when I was saying that. Like I told Brian when you were in the bathroom, I said that I felt like a total asshole when I said that lol I'm really sorry for sounding completely ignorant about it. I really am not like that. But I know what you mean.

Don't worry about it. I thoroughly enjoy stimulating conversation and that was one. No judgement was passed. It was nice meeting you & hopefully we will get to hang out again. I just hope i wasn't messing with you to hard about it.

Back