• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

You know what...

Add me to that list... it'd be cool to meet some of you guys on here. I've only met one person on here so far lol...

I was just thinking about this too. Unfortunately I live a ways away from you all. If it grabs anyone's attention...Has anyone heard of/been to MidAtlanticGrandPrix? www.MidAtlanticGrandPrix.com Nice 1/8th mile track, very fast paced. I love it and go there a lot. I'm sure I could probably pull some strings and maybe get us a good deal on a group day or something?

im down. i know a bunch of guys with tristate tuners have meets quite often. same thing with the street outlawz gang. outlawz meet every sunday at the imax in king of prussia. and they are having a large meet at FRD park in philly. here is the link. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=269355946440231&view=wall

i wanted to go the one two weeks ago! but I couldnt make it the time for it! I'm so down for this one! Maybe I'll keep the Black Wheels on the car til then!

great, have the meet on the day i'm moving into my new house. bastards

They normally have one every month. There is a toys for tots show sometime in the middle of december. Ill try to get more info on what they have coming up.

Just so long as it's not too soon, when I was installing my headers my alternator came out and was cracked, so I bought a new one from Advance, and it immediately started throwing a battery light at 6K, now it's pulsing at stop lights so I have to wait for the more powerful one I ordered to show up and install it before I can come to a meet.

Back