• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

You know what...

im down for whenever. i pick up my 2nd svt on friday

Congrats on the pick up!

As far as another meet, I didnt see anything scheduled for a while. However, if anyone wants to just have a "get together" with CEG guys, im pretty sure we can all arrange something at a neutral location. PM me if this sounds like a plan.

Don't worry Scott if I know anything about it I'll let you know, it's been way too long. Plus you don't have to listen to me give you crap for driving an auto anymore haha.

I don't have time to get on here, so hopefully you guys can get something going that's reasonable travel distance for everyone interested.

Add me to that list... it'd be cool to meet some of you guys on here. I've only met one person on here so far lol...

Same here. I have no objections as to where there is a meet, as long as there is one. I met one ceg guy, and know a few other svt owners off site, so it seems the issue is going to be where to have one. A nice tri-state thing would be nice!

You and ScicillianSVT need to get those 3Ls done so me and Mark(95_Mystique) aren't the only ones around!

As soon as I get the money, itll get done. A couple more things to finish paying off some things and ill be good to go! I am in no real rush to get it done tho. My throwout bearing/clutch are on there last legs so when they go, then in goes the 3L. Figure I have a couple months. Shooting for Carlisle as a deadline for EVERYTHING.

According to the map, Allentown/Bethlehem looks like it is a centralized location. It about a 90 minute drive from Harrisburg/Lancaster, as well as Tunkahannock. Mike would be the one driving the farthest (about 2.5 hours) from Dover. I really have no problem driving anywhere, though. All it seems we need to do is - A: fully agree on a location, and B: pick a time. However i would like to get a few more people from the site involved in the meet. At least that way, it seems a little more worth everyones time to drive any great distance.

Yeah that'd be preferable to me as well, haven't gotten my new alt yet let alone had time to swap it and probably won't for a while, though this one is getting really bad, took it up past 6K at night the other day and the headlights started dimming to almost nothing.

Damn dude! I have no problem waiting for you to fix your car, and pretty sure most everyone else wont mind either. Keep us posted on the progress. Good luck.

Well I'm hoping it will be pretty easy, swapped in some MSDS headers a while ago and the stock pre cat on the rear bank would not fit out without the alt removed, so I took out the original one, and noticed the casing was cracked over about a 1/4 of it, still worked perfectly, but with ~140K on it and the cracked casing I figured I might as well replace it with a new one from advance, took all of about an hour to remove and reinstall since the bolts looked factory fresh. Now with the giant heat shield of the stock pre cats out of the way and the smaller headers it should come out just as quickly, but we'll see haha.

Back