• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

World of Wheels

99RedCSVT

Veteran CEG'er
World of wheels is at Bartle Hall. The dates are 2/15 - 2/17. I was planning on going on the last day(Sunday is my day off). I was going to see if anyone is wanting to meet up. Just a interest check.

i have to work and raptor is coming to my place to hopefully clean our tours. well ill be doing the cleaning... but whatever

On sunday? Clean your whips on saturday. I think you and Jon should come up to the show. I don't want to be the only one representing CEG!! :laugh:

i work at advance auto and i work from 9-7 on sundays... :( saturday is my day off and that is when john and i are cleaning our cars actually...weather pertaining. lol im in the process of trying to get my grill painted body color and hopefully get my lights hightowered body color. then comes a new pre-98 trunk lid :drool:

oh and to answer your question in your sig... 3L it!

Yeah, I'm still trying to get my 2.5 revived. Waiting on money from the government (tax returns) to get it under way. Mechanic friend quoted me $1,200ish for Parts/Labor. I'm a gear nut but didn't want my hands on the car due to lack of engine building skills. But anyway, back on topic. Enjoy the cleaning. I'll enjoy the 98.9 The Rock pit crew challenge by myself. I believe I'll do well. Used to be a grease monkey at Dale Willy's here in Lawrence.

Actually I AM comin out tomorrow Tom. And we will be doing great things. Just a lil teaser for the SC guys n gals....My SVT will be looking very different but still clean. I already changed some parts...pre98 antenna, new driver's side sail panel, hood fuzzy stuff gone, cowl piece replaced. Coming tomm: JVC MP3 player, SilverFrost grill inserts, black oval, two-toned MNB/SilFro dash, relocated front license plate....will post pics.

Well due to mother nature being a pain in the ass, No painting got done....HOWEVER, I did get my pre98 console in and some silver dash pieces in. (THANKS AGAIN TOM!!!) Soon as it warms up I will be doing the painting. I will keep you peoples posted!

i as well got my pre 98 dash installed again with much greater results this time around. funtional cup holders! and not those silly ones next to the ebrake either... :laugh:

You should get me a Tan pre-98 console like you said you could get. Bring it when you come down and we'll install it when we do the motor or before then too.:cool:

i am heading down to the junkyard on friday so this might be a possibiblity(yes that was on purpose for the spelling nazis)

i have to look for a few things but other than that the only thing that would stop me would be my budget.

What yard do you frequent? You can tell me in PM if you want to keep it secret. :) I won't steal any of your parts from under you either. :)

Back