• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What are you driving this winter?

time to pull out the old Caddy boat...

caddy4x4.jpg

NOT A PHOTO SHOP...

do you really own that?
that is friggin awesome!!!!

as for my winter beater..the new truck
'96 Silverado
silverado.JPG

thats not as bad as mine. summer cars... fwd. winter car... rwd

What's wrong with a rear wheel drive car in the winter? :shrug: My Ford Thunderbird was a rwd car and had tons of fun with that beast in the winter. I miss that car every now and then. I'm glad that I took plenty of pictures of it for memories.

What's wrong with a rear wheel drive car in the winter? :shrug: My Ford Thunderbird was a rwd car and had tons of fun with that beast in the winter. I miss that car every now and then. I'm glad that I took plenty of pictures of it for memories.

its just that i tend to forget im driving a RWD car and spin out every 5 seconds :)

Most people around here don't even know what a winter beater is. My wife sure as hell didn't. LOL! You guys have fun with your rusted up vehicles.

I can officially say, my vehicles are rust free. Then again, the truck is going to see it's first winter this year. It came from Florida.

Most people around here don't even know what a winter beater is. My wife sure as hell didn't. LOL! You guys have fun with your rusted up vehicles.

My Sport has no rust whatsoever on it, but what it does have is tons of scratches and a few puncture like dents in it. It came that way when it was bought, you see the owner kept up on the daily maitenance, just not the exterior or anything. :nonono: But that will be taken care of once I graduate from college and get a sweet job.

And then get raped by every tax and law against automobiles, second to none. :)

How's the sun shine? :laugh: :p

sunshine is great, as for the taxes against car, its not that bad cuz registration and insurance is about all we pay to drive. the laws are terrible, you pretty much cant do anything to the motor unless the part has a CARB tag and motor swaps are a pain in the ass to pass

saaburu_nov08.jpg

Have to get the snow tires on this week. Should've gotten some parking lot video from the early snow we had last week.

Back