• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What are you driving this winter?

Say it ain't sooo! Car looks great! Did you buy any chance do the wastegate adjustment mod?

Back OT, I got one of these for the winter:

nah, i didn't get the chance to do any work this weekend since i was sick. still feeling pretty crappy actually. i think i'm gonna have to go see a doctor tomorrow.

anyway, of course i'm driving it in the snow! hell if i didn't need a car that could do everything i would have bought the cobra i was looking at!

I'll be driving my Contour through most of the winter. It gives the beast a break...though I'll take it out a few times when the roads are ok.

Almost forgot, from December 19th to January 6th I will be driving this around in the California sun. Christmas in shorts for me and I will enjoy it.

S4200045.jpg

I dunno...buddy of mine had one in high school and that thing was a DOG.

I put the regular wheels & tires back on it...it has greatly improved on the highway. I couldnt keep it at 60 w/o a struggle w/ the 29's

Oh come on. I'm guessing both or one was neglected before you owned them.

I'm guessing both, I got lucky w/ this truck...for what I have in all of them, including repairs, I can't complain. I'd rather be driving the kia in the winter tho

1994 Geo Metro XFI year round runner. 50MPG 3 cyl's of fury! Got brand new Kumho's on it and so far so good.

Since I sold my CSVT I've been rocking these equipped with Goodyears...

Side.jpg

And a little rear end action...

Back.jpg

You wouldn't believe the milage I get on these bad boys...

Back