• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes Marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brand New Thermostat!

Brand New Thermostat!

I bought it for my car, but I sold it and forgot to give it to the new owner.

It's a 180 degree thermostat, still new in box.

sunroof

sunroof

I have a sunroof (no motor). I cleaned out my storage unit and found an extra sunroof and have no clue where it came from or how I acquired it...ahhh the mysteries of life. Bloomington, IL

I have a pair (and one extra) of actual Ford headlights with the lenses never glued from the factory...I got these when I bought my SVT car from bascho who worked at Ford...said he knew someone who got these for him at Ford Parts. They are probably the only set of factory headlights never assembled to be offered and probably the only ones that ever will be offered. They have been sitting in a box in my garage since I bought the car over 3 years ago, thinking it might be time to part ways with them since I don't really ever see myself painting them or anything and even though my headlights on the car are pretty hazy, I think these would be of more value to someone who will put them to some awesome project usage.

2 set of lowering/drop spring fs

2 set of lowering/drop spring fs

b&g drop spring (used) approx. 5k mileage
ford contour 95-97 v6

eibach drop spring (new) in box
ford contour 95-97 4 cyc.

cheap cheap

email at
skunkspeedshop@gmail.com for more info

I have a damaged Green SVT door and parts from a green Mystique.

- Glass and window regulator (SVT door)
- Green Mercury Mystique drivers power mirror
- Mystique grey cloth interior drivers door panel and hardware
- Mystique Drivers side door handle, interior door handle, and latch assembly

SVT front/rear and skirts

SVT front/rear and skirts

You snooze you looze, these are SOLD !!!!!!

Ive got an extra SVT kit here for sale.

Would rather not deal with shipping this stuff, but could travel a fair distance to deliver or meet halfway perhaps. Im in southern Minnesota.

PM for more info !!!

Go Vikings...

(Sold) Blizzaks WS-50

(Sold) Blizzaks WS-50

I have a full set (rubber only) size 215/45-17. GREAT shape! I'm putting the offer out to the local community first. If nobody is interested, I'll be posting on Craig's List the first week of December. I'd like to avoid the hassle of shipping if possible but, I'm willing if the price is right.

I am not sure of the exact mileage but. Easily less than 4k, probably closer to 3k. They've been used for a total of about 1 season. I bought them, already mounted on a set of FSVT wheels, at the end of December 2007. I took them off of the car at the end of March. I had them unmounted from the wheels and replaced with summer tires (Sumitomo HTR Z III) in mid April. The person I got them from bought them new, mid winter the previous year, for his Focus SVT. Unfortunately, his wife totaled the car over the summer so they had no use for these, and I wanted the wheels.

The reason I am selling? I will be using my E0's as my winter set and no matter what I do, I can't get these to fit those wheels.

PM me if interested.

David

(Sold)

Last edited:
4 Bridgestone Blizzak LM-22 Run-Flat 225 45R 17, excellent tread...long story short, bought tires from a buddy off his STI and bought a 2nd set of rims on craigslist, and the rims were bent. No money for more rims, so selling the good tires (and free bent rims...never driven on them though)

I'm jealous...I was supposed to be running over the river and through the woods in ice and snow, but some jacka** wanted to unload his bent rims on me...I already have a set of bent 18's...did not need a matching set of 17's, and my Avon M500s are not going anywhere under 40 degrees

MNB Front and Back seats off a 98 SVT

MNB Front and Back seats off a 98 SVT

They are in excellent condition.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Will post pictures soon.

Thanks.

They are in excellent condition.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Will post pictures soon.

Thanks.

Here are the pictures, please excuse the horror that is our basement mess in the background (cleaning & organizing has been on my to do list for a long time now).

The last picture shows the one small blemish I found on the right side for the rear seat. Other than that as Juan stated the seats are in excellent condition, the only other this are some "dimples" if you will in the rear bench\back (see them in 5th pic), but I believe those will come out, look as though they are from the seats leaning against each other while in storage. Feel free to PM me if you want any other pictures up close of any area of the seats.

DSC00740.jpg

DSC00741.jpg

DSC00742.jpg

DSC00743.jpg

DSC00744.jpg

DSC00746.jpg

DSC00747.jpg

DSC00748.jpg

DSC00749.jpg

Willing to deal on the seats, at a reasonable point.

Let me know.

Thanks!

Grandpa's house is for sale located in Horicon, WI

-Ranch built 1945
-entire house is steel, brick, concrete!
-plaster walls
-concrete floors
-full basement
-steel floor joists, trusses, wall framing (not kidding)
-exterior is brick
-probably needs windows eventually
-1 car attached garage
-some appliances included (washer, dryer, fridge, stove, 1 window air conditioner)
-needs flooring
-soffit/gutters painted summer of '07
-no leaks in roof
-furnace and radiant heat
-3 bedrooms
-1 full and 3/4 bath
Realitor wants $119,900.

Bringing the ad back to life. It is now listed with the realitor. Freshly re-painted inside white ceilings and mild colors on the walls. Carpet shown in pics are only remnants. House will need new flooring. I would offer in the $100,000 range and is move in ready besides the floors. MLS:
http://scwmls.fnismls.com/publink/default.aspx?GUID=7bf90bcc-668e-4a76-9fd4-798af8151e40&Report=Yes

ScaledImage.aspx

ScaledImage.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back