• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes Marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.
set of 4 EOs w/tires Great Shape!!

set of 4 EOs w/tires Great Shape!!

-center caps and lug nuts included!
-very light curb rash on one wheel
-Toyo proxy tires with plenty of tread
-wheels are straight and true
-no bends, warps, or pothole damage

wheel one- light rash
004.jpg

wheel two
005.jpg

wheel three
006.jpg

wheel four
007.jpg

toyo proxy tread pattern
008.jpg

tread depth eating my penny. sorry for the blurryness
009.jpg

anyone need gray leather seats in really good condition?

anyone need gray leather seats in really good condition?

They were at the yard when I was there from a mystique. They looked really great, I just don't have a need for them. Anyone else need something like this? They are still in the car so I could pull them for a fee and whatever the yard wants for the sale price or you could get them yourself.

Cell phone pics of driver's seat and rear seats:
f502e2259685.jpg
a772e37b4a7c.jpg

any idea on how to fix or replace a front drivers side seat motor? It used to be hella slow if adjustments needed to be made for new drivers (I'm 5'6 and Wayne is 6'2 so obviously seat adjustments wouldnt be the same) during cold weather..

now its just busted in its all way back position... I still drive the car but its hard to push the clutch in on tippy toes.

Parting out 98 SVT

Parting out 98 SVT

I have a 98 SVT that I'm parting out in Appleton, WI. I've decided to offer it here in the local section first, before putting it in the general classifieds. There are a few bits I'm planning to keep, but for the most part everything must go to make room and funding available to pursue my project with this cars drivetrain. I'll be as honest as possible with everything on the car, but admittedly I know fairly little about it. The car has 157,000+ mile, and it does show a bit. Most exterior parts have some visual wear and tear, and most of the car is pretty dusty/dirty, but otherwise it all appears to be physically in pretty good condition.

-Front bumper: has an area with the paint coming off and the lower grill "mesh" piece has a cracked area.
-Hood: has some funky "rock guard" looking coating on the leading 2 inches or so and has numerous chips in the paint, but does not appear to have any dents.
-Both skirts: with all four jack point covers, one of which is noticably less "glossy" than the other three. The passenger side skirt also has a (curb?) rub towards the rear of it.
-Rear bumper: a few marks that indicate it's bumped up against an object or two.
-16" wheels: all look to be in very good condition with virtually no curb rash, although the clear seems to be flaking off one of them.
-The tires are Dunlop SP Sport 5000's, but are probably not in good enough condition to warrant the additional shipping cost, but if you want them left on the wheels they're yours.
-Exhaust: is already off the car and ready to go.
-Intake Manifold: A little dirty, but ready to go.
-Heads: No valvetrain installed, valvetrain also available with it, ready to go.
-Short Block: Supposedly had rod-knock
-Complete Leather Interior: Appears to be in surprisingly good condition for the mileage, in my opinion. The flash makes it look worse than it is.
-Rear disk brakes: Upgrade for drum rear brake Contours. Could possibly include front brakes and brackets too, to ensure an all around bias maintaining upgrade.
-You name it, I've probably got it...

I'm sorry but since I'm just getting started taking this thing apart, it may take some time to get shipping estimates on anything. However it may also be possible to meet or deliver within a reasonable distance on some of the larger parts, especially if numerous parts are going to one or more buyers in a given area.

Attached are a few pics, with more to come.

Thanks,
Justin

3292839715_b09d0b7e2b.jpg

3292840143_8b75d81196.jpg

3293662854_7da21b7995.jpg

3293663150_e5a25e3d32.jpg

Call me - sent you a PM for the entire car, or everything you don't want from it. Thanks - JOE

P.S. I can stop over tonight to check it out ;)

hey if you buy it, and are comming to spring zing, wanna sell me the rear bumper for cheap? I'll be your best bud ever! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back