• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes Marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.
FS: Firestore Firehawk GTA Tires (4)

FS: Firestore Firehawk GTA Tires (4)

UPDATE!

[size=+3]5[/size] Firestone Firehawk GTA Tires for Local Pickup Only (Madison, WI) Tires are 205/50/R16 M+S 86H

Tires still have a decent amount of tread on them, used for 1 Winter.

Click pictures for larger pictures

Last edited:
Almost mint E0 wheels

Almost mint E0 wheels

For Sale (4) E0's: almost brand new looking, they only have 20,000 miles on them, starting to fade a very little, super nice condition

In Dubuque, Iowa 52001 right where IA, IL, and WI meet i have a pair of 1999 SE side skirts in red if anyone needs them

Ford Contour Headlight switch with the trim that holds it, PM me for a price cause I can't post it here.....

Last edited:
Two JL Audio 10W3 v2 subwoofers with separate Q Logic sealed boxes. Good condition and sound great!

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

d

d

Bummer, I have my t-red in town this weekend. Let me know when you're interested in a new one with a 3L and all that good stuff. :cool:

only one would interest me is a zetec.need a dd that gets better mpg driving 70 miles day for work.at 4 something gallon adds up to fast.

FS: T-Red SVT Side Skirts

FS: T-Red SVT Side Skirts

Items are located in 49038 (Coloma MI)

T-Red SVT Side skirts from my totalled car. In very good condition w/no cracks. All 4 jack point overs have all 4 of their tabs still intact. pics will be up in a while.

Also have 2 more jack point covers. 1 T-red has one of the outside tabs broken, and the other black one has both of the outer tabs broken.

95 contour lx FS!!!!!

95 contour lx FS!!!!!

finally sellin my 95 contour---need the money bad for school. the car runs and drives 3rd gear is gone but have a extra tranny to go with the car. the car is a 2.5L w/ a manual trans. everything goes with the car the gauges,the svt cluster and the stock cluster all the stock parts,safc2 wired in. the car has cosmetic damage but not severe it need a front quarter panel and some paint or you can leave it how it is, it has prairie tan leather interior,5% window tint on the back three windows and a 5% front window strip, i have had the car for 5 years hate to get rid of it but i need the money. the car has 130k onthe body and about 92k on the motor.

Attachments

• 112.jpg
    112.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 113.jpg
    113.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 114.jpg
    114.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 115.jpg
    115.jpg