• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"THE" Official 2010 Fall Dragon Run...Oct 7th thru 10th!

Eathan with the S2000 and his buddy are looking to share a cabin with someone, if possible or get their own. He's going to call Dixie if someone doesn't have the room and worse case scenario is that him and his buddy will keep their reservation to be apart of "Tent City". So here's a chance to reduce the price of your cabin even further. We've got 3 in ours for sure and maybe room for 1 more and that saves each of us $20.00. That amount isn't going to make or break anybody but for me that's a tank of gas and for Derek about 2/3 of a tank. Nothing wrong with helping someone out and putting some extra cash back into your pocket, right?!

man, $20 gets you a tank of gas? im jealous. it takes me almost $60 to fill the tank on the VR4. 20 gallon tank of premium FTL. :laugh:

Eathan with the S2000 and his buddy are looking to share a cabin with someone, if possible or get their own. He's going to call Dixie if someone doesn't have the room and worse case scenario is that him and his buddy will keep their reservation to be apart of "Tent City". So here's a chance to reduce the price of your cabin even further. We've got 3 in ours for sure and maybe room for 1 more and that saves each of us $20.00. That amount isn't going to make or break anybody but for me that's a tank of gas and for Derek about 2/3 of a tank. Nothing wrong with helping someone out and putting some extra cash back into your pocket, right?!

Eathan can stay in our cabin if it is ok with everyone else in the cabin (4moshin, tourdefine and brother). I don't think we have any more beds, but it beats sleeping outside.

Eathan can stay in our cabin if it is ok with everyone else in the cabin (4moshin, tourdefine and brother). I don't think we have any more beds, but it beats sleeping outside.

Hey man thank you. Is there room for my buddy? Or is it a 4 person cabin? Thanks!

Yes like Rodger said looking to see if a cabin for myself and ( chad ) my buddy that is going with me, thank you!

Hey man thank you. Is there room for my buddy? Or is it a 4 person cabin? Thanks!

Yes like Rodger said looking to see if a cabin for myself and ( chad ) my buddy that is going with me, thank you!

There is room if you guys are willing to pile up on the floor. I am ok with it, but I am not the only one in the cabin.

There is room if you guys are willing to pile up on the floor. I am ok with it, but I am not the only one in the cabin.

We don't want to intrude if there is not going to be room. I am going to call tomorrow to see if any cabins are available still.

You're definitely welcome in our cabin. There should be plenty of room for you two. Randy and I have the two bedrooms but there is at least one couch in the living room area with plenty of room for a few cots/sleeping bags. The kitchen is still empty and let's not forget about our back porch! :laugh:

Thanks for stepping here guys, I knew someone would step up and it saves you guys some money too. I'm sure they have sleeping bags and pillows or they could an extra cot or two, they'd have to ask Dixie about that one. "Tent City" is still in effect though and I'll have a full count of them when I get back from my meeting with those guys back home.

Eathen, just make sure you let Dixie know what your doing so its all good, I'm sure she'll not mind.

Hey Billie, what are you bringing on the run, the SRT8 Cherokee or the "Z" car?

Hey Billie, what are you bringing on the run, the SRT8 Cherokee or the "Z" car?

Billy will be in the Z.
This will make three runs in three different cars. Also I will be selling the Z soon, so I'll have some fun with it one last time before it's gone. Then I guess next year could be four for four for me! :laugh:

Sorry, no pics of the Z but it's black and it's bone stock.
I have been looking at all kinds of things to replace it with, but I just don't know yet. We are trying to buy a house right now, so I'm not even entirely sure of my price range right now, but ideally I want to pick up a cheap truck and an 05' or 06' Elise.

An 05' Elise would be sweet and even though that was its first year of production here, it wasn't really its "first" year, so your good to go there. Just to give you an idea on pricing for an 05' Elise, we had one for sale last year, 6k on the clock, bone stock and never on a track, for 29K and it was perfect! The supercharged ones came out from the factory in 08', but there are kits for them which put the power up to 220 hp (+30 over stock) and with something barely under a ton, that's a noticeable difference!

www.autoeuropesales.com
This is the website for where I used to work and I'm sure they've got some Lotus' you'd be interested in and yes, I could possibly deliver the car for you by the time your looking to buy one. The owner is a real enthusist for all things British.

An 05' Elise would be sweet and even though that was its first year of production here, it wasn't really its "first" year, so your good to go there. Just to give you an idea on pricing for an 05' Elise, we had one for sale last year, 6k on the clock, bone stock and never on a track, for 29K and it was perfect! The supercharged ones came out from the factory in 08', but there are kits for them which put the power up to 220 hp (+30 over stock) and with something barely under a ton, that's a noticeable difference!

www.autoeuropesales.com
This is the website for where I used to work and I'm sure they've got some Lotus' you'd be interested in and yes, I could possibly deliver the car for you by the time your looking to buy one. The owner is a real enthusist for all things British.

I just checked their website. They have an NSX Billy

http://auto-europe-sales.ebizautos.com/webdetail.aspx?iid=5956594

It's purty.......it's calling you!

Yes I saw that. I would love to have one of those too. I don't know what it is about those cars, but they really do it for me. Is it getting hot in here?

That is a nice car but I wonder why they photographed it in the alley:rolleyes:

Not to take anything away from the car but I remember reading something about those cars that it wears out the rear tires a bit fast due to the alignment, actually.....NOT being able to align it properly, a design flaw but that's no biggie IMO. As far as the worn shiftknob, LOL:shrug:

I could probably drive that car straight thru the night and deliver it sometime on a Sunday, no problem. I was called the "Road Warrior" there. I remember working on a Friday, going home to eat, turning around to go back to work, jump in our 3500 diesel truck and heading to NJ through the night, getting there around noon on Sat, leaving the dealership at 1:00 and heading towards Colorado. I stopped 30 miles outside of Cleveland around 8:30 p.m., still, no sleep mind you and then getting up the next day at 5:00 a.m. and driving about 15 hours to York Nebraska and calling it a day and once again getting up the next day at 5:00 a.m. to get to 15 miles out side of Denver to drop off the car....oh yeah, the car I picked up, a brand new Yaris:laugh: I took it out to Roush who was testing the car out there and then they put me in a brand new 300C.....w/150k on the clock! This car was driven round the clock for 8 monthes, that explains the miles and I drove it back to Detroit.....hence the Road Warrior!

That car is a "Japanese Ferrari".....buy it:cool:

Randy....this WILL exceed your expectations!

Randy....this WILL exceed your expectations!

http://auto-europe-sales.ebizautos.com/webdetail.aspx?iid=2844542

Don't worry about the Taurus engine, Mustang shiftknob or Kia tailights, noone will notice, trust me:shrug: I know the guy who owned this car, he's an older Aussie guy, very nice and laid back, no abuse....stunning inperson and sounds awesome!

Actually you'd have to drive both cars (Elise and NSX) to see which one fits you best, I've never driven the NSX but the Elise can read your mind and knows what you wanna do, the NSX is a Bentley compared to the Elise when it comes to interior, not that the Lotus has cheap materials because it doesn't but.....just look at that NSX....WOW! I bet you guys both come down there in something different next year, Billy for sure, gotta keep up the streak! My streak used to be 2 years in row the same car, then last year that went away with the MINI when I made it to year #3 in a row. I bet the Honda beats that out, we'll see.

Late to the party, but I love that Fit above. Form>function exactly. :cool: Who cares how dangerous (not yet proven) and retarded it is? I'm a fan, and I'm plenty dangerous and retarded. :crazy: Josh gimme a call and I'll come give you a hand with it... or just drink beer while you do all the work.

I'll help block sand till I start getting dusty.

Hey Duke, weren't you planning on going to the Dragon with us? You know the time is getting near now, its nice and crisp in the morning today, the time is drawing near!

Tony Dorsett number of days to go!

Back