• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Caravan

Sprebound

Veteran CEG'er
Is there anyone else besides me that is heading out there this spring? If so, let's get coordinated and all drive over there together... Reperzenten da NC

I will go ahead and start the list:
1. Sprebound (Scott)
2. TRicker (Tyler & GF)
3. CSVT#49 (Mike)

Last edited:
Tyler: TRicker & girlfriend

Mike CSVT#49.

i might be leaving a day earlier than most, to be there the morning of the open track day. i'm not sure what's going on yet. also, i'll probably have a trailer. you guys take your chances, i already did that whole deal..... lol

But the question is whos?

The number of boobs present is directly proportional to the number of CEGers that go. That'll get you your accurate boob count. :laugh:

So, you gonna go or what?

So, it is nothing but man b00b?

I think that perhaps that all of us are the boobs. :laugh:

However, there may well be the other, far more appealing type of boobs there. Is a car event really the ultimate forum to meet chicks, though? Who are we kidding? I think you'll have to ask yourself if hanging out, drinking beers (or juice in your case) and talking cars is worthy of your dance card. :cool:

Maybe Kim can drag you out. Are you thinking of making the trip from the great white north?

I'm thinking about making the cruise out, but I've got the All-Ford Nationals in early June, so it's more or less a matter of opportunity cost with regard to the ol' wallet.

Maybe Kim can drag you out. Are you thinking of making the trip from the great white north?

I'm thinking about making the cruise out, but I've got the All-Ford Nationals in early June, so it's more or less a matter of opportunity cost with regard to the ol' wallet.

That is the thing. With us looking at new houses, and fishing opener a week or so before it (if you lived in MN you would realize the significance of this), and our dog (putting him in a kennel) we might not be able to afford it.

Back