• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

i need help...bad

RespectTheContour

Hard-core CEG'er
i posted this in the wheels/tires section, but figured it might get a little more exposure here...

im currently running 5 spoke FSVT's...i love them, they match the silver frost perfectly, i wouldnt be considering new rims if they hadnt been damaged over the winter during storage and im hesitant on spending the money on the exact same rims...i almost bought a set of euro svt wheels, but wasnt in love with how they looked on the silver frost...i cannot find anything i like...idealy i would like to find something similiar to the 5 spoke fsvt's in an 18'' form but that seems to be asking a lot, haha, any suggestions??? i need tires for my damaged rims but dont want to put new tires on damaged rims, so im getting so desperate that i may just take the blizzaks off my E0's and put summer tires on them...pleeeeeeeeease help with any suggestions

ya, pics of wheels that are out there or on a silver frost, ive searched and searched but cant find anything that jumps out at me, but a lot of you guys have a lot more experience with these cars since ive only owned it for 2.5 years and they've been out for almost 10

a straight side profile is the best type of pic to photoshop.

IE:

bmw3series.jpg

to

bmw3series1-1.jpg

I thought you blew a trans. with that title. :rolleyes: White wheels are the gheyness.
assntitties.gif

Last edited:
trust me, i would never consider white wheels but im desperate! lol, i remember a while back someone posting a site where you could pick up new FSVT 5 spokes for like $99 a piece...anyone remember that or have the site? ill just buy new ones if thats the case...waiting around for a good used set has been painful...so painful that yes im considering white FSVT's, haha

...... lol, i remember a while back someone posting a site where you could pick up new FSVT 5 spokes for like $99 a piece...anyone remember that or have the site? .......

give steve @ tousley ford a call, they're a little more than that price, maybe like $110-120.

Steve can do the best pricing I've found on Ford parts. And deals in Ford Racing Parts so he's a great source (not too mention knowledgeable about Focus Ford Racing parts) 651-484-8888 Ask for Steve tell him you heard about the SVT performance discount and he'll know what you're talking about. It doesn't have to be SVT related either. He's only about 25 minutes from my house :D

That buyfordracing seems to have good deals also, only 39 bucks for an RS shift knob seems cheaper than I remember.

Back