• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 2011 Road Course Deposit Information

Just mounted new tires and just ordered new fluid, pads, SS lines, brembo front rotors, and centric rear rotors. I should be good!

(bringing my worn out pads just in case somehow I blow through my new ones. Hope not!)

Final payment will be $75, thats a total of $175 per person.

Deadline for everyones final payments will be April 29.......Attention slackers, if you did not send in a down payment and would still like to participate in the track day you have until April 29 to send me $175

Just a friendly reminder :cool:

I'll send mine later this evening when I fire up the computer... (on my phone now...)

edit: payment sent

Last edited:
Hopefully everyone got paid up this week. . . .

Is anyone bringing a floor jack? I'll have a bag full of tools for whatever repairs are necessary but my floor jack is a 3 ton huge lunk of iron. I may need to borrow one to make ride height adjustments and camber adjustments at the track. Anything I can borrow? DD height =/= track height (or at least track camber) most of the time.

I got 2 more deposits from CEG members, and picked up 2 full payments from a couple local guys.

Ill be loading up my truck Thursday, my parents are going to be driving that to the track. Ill have a jack, TQ wrench, coolers, grill, etc..

FYI
I chose not to pay for the consession stand at the track, bring a cooler with some fluid's to keep hydrated. Ill have a couple coolers full of water/gatorade for everyone, but I would still suggest bringing your own as well.

FYI
I chose not to pay for the consession stand at the track, bring a cooler with some fluid's to keep hydrated. Ill have a couple coolers full of water/gatorade for everyone, but I would still suggest bringing your own as well.
Ill chip in for the cookout since I'm just watching Do you need me to bring anything?

Ill chip in for the cookout since I'm just watching Do you need me to bring anything?

Ill pick up everything we need food wise, if you want to throw me a couple $$$$ at the track that would be fine. If you have one of those pop up tents it might come in handy if it gets hot out

yeah malcolm and i have the food covered. so if you guys have extra chairs water ect. please bring to help us out a little

Ill pick up everything we need food wise, if you want to throw me a couple $$$$ at the track that would be fine. If you have one of those pop up tents it might come in handy if it gets hot out

I have a 10x10ft canopy I can set up if someone wants to help me

Back