• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 2011 Road Course Deposit Information

If you know these people please let them know I am waiting on the remainder of their Road Course payment. Ill wait a few more days before I start emailing people....

Andy Henninger - usmc-svt - No track experience Deposit Paid
Billy Henninger -wantsansvt- no -track experience Deposit Paid

hey now, he has to drive my truck back home at the end of the day!

I have a 720p Flip cam Ill be using, Ill try to mount it so It can see whats in my rearview.....should have plenty of your car from that view :laugh:

hahaha we will see. i will have the rest of the money in here soon for you also

My apologies for my tardiness. I've been swamped for the longest and it is hard to get any time to chat with my wife being pregnant. It is a blessing but can be very stressful. Your final payment I'm sending tonight. Have good times and I hope someone can use my spot and tear it up on the track, haha. have a good one.

I broke the news to the track car last night that while I had a great time spending all this time together the last 3 months of building her, that I would be beating the •••• out of her in just 7 days. She was surprisingly excited. Guess she's into that sort of thing. :)

I broke the news to the track car last night that while I had a great time spending all this time together the last 3 months of building her, that I would be beating the •••• out of her in just 7 days. She was surprisingly excited. Guess she's into that sort of thing. :)
I bet she cried Thats bad treating her like that HaHaHa

Side question Malcome, and I'm sorry if this has been covered already, but what is the ruling on ride-alongs and instruction. I was talking to Hetfeild Monday night and he had mentioned that there was only one instructor. Isn't it true that those of us in the more experienced groups are going to be able to ride with those with less track time for pointers and coaching, and give them rides in our cars as well??

I didn't put two seats in this thing to not take some of CEG for a ride did I....?

is it sick that I want to watch?

Side question Malcome, and I'm sorry if this has been covered already, but what is the ruling on ride-alongs and instruction. I was talking to Hetfeild Monday night and he had mentioned that there was only one instructor. Isn't it true that those of us in the more experienced groups are going to be able to ride with those with less track time for pointers and coaching, and give them rides in our cars as well??

I didn't put two seats in this thing to not take some of CEG for a ride did I....?

Over the age of 18 and have to wear a helmet if you choose to be a passenger.
http://www.nelsonledges.com/GOTgeneralInfo.aspx

well i want someone to go around with me... i have an understanding of what to do but it would be nice to get some pointers

Hippie Warning......

There is a park around the race track called Nelson Ledges Quarry Park, they have huge music festivals there throught the summer. Basically a bunch of hippies sleep in tents for the weekend and do every drug on the planet. The police have started cracking down on this place pretty hard in the past year or so. Watch out for police and VW vans, there may be quite a bit of traffic around the track

if you are into any of the following though feel free to check it out :) I mean who doesnt like the Broccoli Samurai's :laugh:
Mayflowers Springdance Festival
Two incredible nights of The Werks!! Ella Riot (formerly My Dear
Disco), UV Hippo, Boogie Matrix Mechanism, Elemental Groove Theory,
Roots Collider, Sultans of Bing, Broccoli Samurai, Shank Bones, DJ
Thunder St. Clair, Carma Attak, Jeremy McDonough (of Jazzam), Live
painting and music set by Michael Garfield, The Flow Fairies -

Beefy lights, lazers and visualizers -

http://www.nlqp.com/

Hippie Warning......

There is a park around the race track called Nelson Ledges Quarry Park, they have huge music festivals there throught the summer. Basically a bunch of hippies sleep in tents for the weekend and do every drug on the planet. The police have started cracking down on this place pretty hard in the past year or so. Watch out for police and VW vans, there may be quite a bit of traffic around the track

if you are into any of the following though feel free to check it out :) I mean who doesnt like the Broccoli Samurai's :laugh:
Mayflowers Springdance Festival
Two incredible nights of The Werks!! Ella Riot (formerly My Dear
Disco), UV Hippo, Boogie Matrix Mechanism, Elemental Groove Theory,
Roots Collider, Sultans of Bing, Broccoli Samurai, Shank Bones, DJ
Thunder St. Clair, Carma Attak, Jeremy McDonough (of Jazzam), Live
painting and music set by Michael Garfield, The Flow Fairies -

Beefy lights, lazers and visualizers -

http://www.nlqp.com/
I betcha there will be alot of topless hippies

Just wondering what other people are using for stopping power. This is what is going on my car this weekend EBC yellow stuff front, and Hawk HPS in rear.
007.jpg

trade you a collage for a ride!

Back