• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 2010

Kim cock blocks cougars. :mad:

that is one mighty fine alliteration.
bravo
icon14.gif

Barge, from birth, was granted the right to touch any woman's breastersess whenever he pleases. ;) :laugh:

I make s/o's go lesbo.

ryanblacksvt disappoints every CEGer's woman.

I think the only one I'd call a Rico Suave is svttour. :laugh:

LMAO!!!!!

rico suave attracts women, not scares them away

Prove it!

Quick someone change svttour's username to ricosuavewannabe:laugh:

Dave!!!!!!!! Dont forget the size of my bicept from last year.... oh yea its gotten bigger! Even Josh was scared of it.

haha.jpg

I really hope I can make this SZ.

lol I already had Kristen's number from before that. Its all Ryan and John's faults. One looks like a leprechaun and the other like his gay older brother.

lol I already had Kristen's number from before that. Its all Ryan and John's faults. One looks like a leprechaun and the other like his gay older brother.

While I can agree with part of this, John doesn't look like anyone's older brother:laugh:

Do most of you guys know each other. The reason im asking is spring zing is a long way away. Is there any group type functions or am I going to be like that weird guy who drove across the country sitting around. lol. :) just wonder if it's a pretty open enviroment.:shrug:

oh, and track day sounds like a pretty good idea if it's still an option.

Do most of you guys know each other. The reason im asking is spring zing is a long way away. Is there any group type functions or am I going to be like that weird guy who drove across the country sitting around. lol. :) just wonder if it's a pretty open enviroment.:shrug:

oh, and track day sounds like a pretty good idea if it's still an option.

You'll be the wierd the one in the corner.:laugh:

Nah, it's pretty open, just don't hesitate to walk up and say hi. We do tend to gather with the people we know the best (but that's typical with any large group).

Idea. Hetfield, we should make any newbs where paper (dunce style) hats that say Newbie.:laugh:

Last edited:
Ok, cool. I'm just checking because that is a very very very long drive when your pulling a trailer and I have absolutly no clue what in the hell it even is. lol :laugh: I'm a very outgoing person the thing is my wife makes edward scisor hands look like an extrovert, but I can leave her at the hotel some of the time. :)

I'll be the guy with a cone on my head.

Back