• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted: MO-KAN-ARK

Well I did not spot any new ones, but the original Owner of my Car spotted me!

He recognized his signature Cobra center caps and dent on the pass side wheel well.

Long story short he gave me the original SVT center caps, the resonator he took off, and a new liscense plate cover to replace the dented one on there when I bought it :)

we need to get some of us together, I go to the valley in chesterfield quite often and also alot of car cruises around here (f body cars) I am camera man for them

we need to get some of us together, I go to the valley in chesterfield quite often and also alot of car cruises around here (f body cars) I am camera man for them

Talking about on Thur nights at Sonic? I have not been there in a couple years, never had this tour down there.

How long have you been the camera man? I may have seen you. Been on a few cruises with some friends that have F body cars.

I'm not in St. Charles very often. My car doesn't move as much anymore since I started working from home. When I go places typically drive the Focus.

Blk E1 spotted in Camdenton

Blk E1 spotted in Camdenton

Last Fri near a ballpark in Camdenton sitting in driveway/ on lawn. No plates. Happened to drive by while lost/ on a crazy nav route to Tonka State Park. Anyone here?

I've come across some CSVTs in the last few weeks. They just keep popping up on me. lol

At the ADRL races this weekend at Heartland Park Topeka.
319c039a.jpg

3e9aeb27.jpg

In a fenced in lot at a local import garage.
978ffb22.jpg

At BestBuy last night.
IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

Saw a t-red down in chesterfield valley the last few Thursdays at the car meet, Also seen a silver SVT with focus rims two times on 94, A black SVT on Mexico turning onto spencer also

The one at the ADRL race is my car,,, my grill looks like crap but im working on that,, plus installing a Fidanza next week

i hope it doesnt,,,,BTW i know it looks rearded that i posted twice but when it tells you there was an error what do ya do right?

Yeah i've had a couple of those errors recently, weird. Oh, my torsen for my tranny build showed up today, now I have full on 3L fever!!

That will be cool,,,definetly cant afford one of those tight now,, maybe after i shell the tranny i can slip one under the radar :D

Spotted a CSVT for sale. It's located in Topeka, KS, right by my neighborhood.

e3b6b4be.jpg

138a8bd4.jpg

0a345726.jpg

They are wanting $3750 for it. 142k miles. If I could justify owning a second car I'd get it. :ponder:

Spotted another CSVT. They just keep popping up out of nowhere lately!

Silver CSVT, missing the RHS side skirt, and a 2-day overdue 30 day tag.
e90f47d6.jpg

7185b422.jpg

Back