• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted: MO-KAN-ARK

Not the greatest find, but found a 98 T-Red for Sale. 122,xxx mi, Pass. Fender is black. Pass mirror needs to be replaced. crack in rear bumper(prop need replacement, paint on bumper popping off). Also paint popping off on front bumper. It's a Repair Shop selling it called Zisser Tire. asking 1500.

If you even remotely interested I took a couple of cell phone pics

IMG_2619.jpg

IMG_2621.jpg

IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_2673.jpg

IMG_2705.jpg

IMG_2718.jpg

IMG_2736.jpg

IMG_2776.jpg

here is some pics of my car i got from belville Illinois and i currently live in st charles MO

let see everyone's from around the area so we know who is who,

DSCN2285.jpg

DSCN2286.jpg

DSCN2287.jpg

DSCN2288.jpg

MODS: 65mm throttle body, thundervolt wires 8.2mm, torsen diff, K&N intake 3" piping, removed main cat and res, Hightowers, other little things,

DSCN2289.jpg

love the red in the interior i just found some t red spray paint at orielys i want to pick some up
i seen a black scvt of jung station if any one is familiar with st charles area
im hopeing to get 18s here shortly
my brother is doing a sweet complete custom job on a 2000 neon
he has already shaved the lines of the doorhandles in cut bumper in half and droped it 3 1/2 inches flip floped the trunk and soon hes makeing costome side skirts and cutting the rear bumper and droping it 3 inches
he just picked up 17 inch rim and tired for 300 bucks and they look amazing
i might have him do the same thing to my car but not sure yet
101_0482.jpg

i am going to get my rims chrome plated soon, so they will be like those almost.

i need to have my rear bumper re painted and also my driver door, so i am debating which one to do first.

Here's mine:

DSCN4580.jpg

DSCN4585.jpg

If you've ever seen my car you will not forget it any time soon.

Soon will have SVT wheels though. THANKS, NIghthawk1824. For the wheels

I live in St.Charles to:laugh:.

no problem silver, let me know whenever you wanna come get the other stuff

BTW: nice burnout up the road, but man you had some serious wheel hop!

no problem silver, let me know whenever you wanna come get the other stuff

BTW: nice burnout up the road, but man you had some serious wheel hop!

I will let you know when i can pick em up.
Yea i know and you were just telling me about wheel hop and engine mounts.
It only hopped for a lil bit then just spun:laugh:. What i don't get is those tires smoke like no tomorrow but don't really lay down as big a track as i thought:shrug:. next time maybe E-Brake to add sideways effects:laugh:.

seen a green csvt at the walmart in st peters by sams club
and seen a black csvt right down the road from my house in st charles off caulks hill

i said something to a guy in a green svt before, he was at McDonalds and was starring at my triple gauge pillar and asked why he couldn't hear his turbo...

I live down a road from some one with a Silver Frost SVT that looks immaculate. Never seen it driven and never stopped to asked if he/she knows about this site.
So any one here live on Gutermuth Rd?

Back