• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted: MO-KAN-ARK

Spotted a Black CSVT in Kansas

Spotted a Black CSVT in Kansas

Spotted this black CSVT parked (in this fun winter weather we are having) at the bank on 8th and Jackson, in Topeka, KS!

0106101521-00.jpg

0106101521-02.jpg

I have a hunch its the same black SVT that's for sale on the Topeka Craig's List, on the Monday, January 11 page. Not sure how to link sites here, but the ad says the car has around 180,000 miles on it, but he's not specifying a price.

Yup that's mine :) (or at least it was)I sold it to a guy in liberty Missouri just last week.It was a real good car and a blast to drive but it became a little impractical for me with all my daily driving.

Spotted: MO-KAN

Spotted: MO-KAN

From now on you will need to post any "spotted" threads in the thread for your particular state(s). I feel that too many random spotted threads tends to clutter up the forum. Any new threads created outside of these three threads will be moved to the correct spotted thread.

Thanks for your co-operation!

saw a silfro svt had fsvt rims at the quick trip on jungerman rd. in st.peters, also saw a t-red at that same quick trip the next day, had e0 rims and tinted glass

Spotted a black CSVT with a Kansas National Guard license plate, and missing the side skirts (at least the drivers side, didn't see the pass. side.)

there seem to be quite a few of us on here but for some reason everyone we see is not on here :shrug: I have talked to 3 people know who have never heard of ceg before (not that everyone has) i just try and spread the word

Call yourself lucky...I hardly ever see any tours around STL. Recently I have not been on the roads, maybe that why

Was out on D and Double D and a few other country roads and got passed by a really nice Silfro, We messed around on the back roads for for at least 2 hours together, Dont know if it was anyone on here or not,

Back