• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

rare rare contour sighting on ebay

Just tell him what pics you really want Outlawd! Quit beating around the bush. :)

Congrats on the purchase, maybe we can all meet sometime in Columbia or something and you can bring your toy! Do you have a trailer? :)

Just tell him what pics you really want Outlawd! Quit beating around the bush. :)

Congrats on the purchase, maybe we can all meet sometime in Columbia or something and you can bring your toy! Do you have a trailer? :)

I guess interior pics of the window nets and anything that they added to the car for the school. Same request for the fuel cell, brake ducts, engine components. You every tang

Alright, alright i'll get you your damn pictures. just have to wait till i actually have the car. which hopefully will be tomorrow (yes, i called up Passport and told them to ship it because i didnt want to drive to michigan and get it..).. and i bought it because 1. its badass. and 2. its only one of only three CSVTs custom built by Roush in existence. its not like im actually gonna drive it, i mean maybe an occasional track day down at Gateway or something and its not street legal soo... Ya, idk. i was thinking if i was gonna bring it to Spring Zing this year, still havent decided..

Last edited:
ya, there were originally 5 of these cars built for the bondurant school. from my knowledge, as of now 2 of them have been crushed, and the other 2 besides this one have been driven very hard and damn near destroyed in the process. i have pictures that my dad took down in bondurant about five or so years ago of all 5 of these cars together. i'll put those up too with the rest of the pics..

ya, there were originally 5 of these cars built for the bondurant school. from my knowledge, as of now 2 of them have been crushed, and the other 2 besides this one have been driven very hard and damn near destroyed in the process. i have pictures that my dad took down in bondurant about five or so years ago of all 5 of these cars together. i'll put those up too with the rest of the pics..
Here's an old picture. Post your pics when you get a chance.
http://www.fototime.com/{C943FC40-1A94-4801-A19A-9E3378D3A7F0}/picture.JPG

unfortuantely i wont be getting the car until thursday because the transporter has another delivery to make.:mad: and of course i wont be here to recieve it or take pictures when it gets here because im leaving for Colorado for a little ski trip on wednesday.. soo, the car will be here for a week, but i wont.. for all of you eagerly anticipating photos will have to wait till like the 4th when i can take em and finally get some up.. sorry guys

How dare them, I mean you. You should be banned for not being there when you car is delivered! :)

We'll give you 1 chance to redeem yourself, you better post good pics when you get home, deal? :)

greetings form the rocky mountains. its nice up here; plenty of snow, lots of good looking girls, and its 7 degrees according to the thermometer, which doesnt count for the 25mph winds... and in regard to those of you who are flaming me and saying what a terrible person i am because i have posted no pictures, i promise i will get them up ASAP. yes that means the day after i get back if not sooner. i did get word that the car arrived today, so that takes care of that problem.. and dont worry, i WILL post a plethora (for those of you whose vocabulary is slightly limited, its another word for "a lot"..) of pictures. so, just chill out..

haha, i know. im just givin ya crap.. and yes, i know the definition of "flame". i exaggerate sometimes, and i was givin outlawd a hard time.. and as i said, pics are coming soon; only 5 more days..

alright guys. im now back home, so pics are soon. so far the weather hasnt been cooperating very well. its cold and raining.. however, tomorrow is supposed to be a bit warmer and hopefully a little dryer. so, tomorrow i plan on pulling it out of the garage, giving it a nice cleaning job, and finally getting some photos. so if all goes as planned the pics should be up by tomorrow! sorry i kept you guys waiting so long..

Back