• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

rare rare contour sighting on ebay

alright guys. im now back home, so pics are soon. so far the weather hasnt been cooperating very well. its cold and raining.. however, tomorrow is supposed to be a bit warmer and hopefully a little dryer. so, tomorrow i plan on pulling it out of the garage, giving it a nice cleaning job, and finally getting some photos. so if all goes as planned the pics should be up by tomorrow! sorry i kept you guys waiting so long..

The ban clock is counting down fast. Tick, tock :blackeye: :laugh:

Alright guys, i know. you have permission to ban me, i didnt hold up my part of the deal :blackeye:. i got the pictures and tried to load them, but i just got this camera and i really have no idea how to use it. im an idiot. and the files were too big to put on here of on cardomain so i had no idea what to do, and its been raining for 4 days.. so, i spent the last couple hours making this website to put my pictures on and its finally done. this SHOULD go straight to the page. i hope this works. http://www.msnusers.com/ContourSVTs/Documents/CSVT.html.. as soon as we get some better weather, im going to screw around with the camera some more and get some new pictures to put on Cardomain for everyone... tell me if that link doesnt work or if theres any problems.

alright, supposably you have to have a password to get to the website. idk why the hell that is but whatever. when you click the link a box will pop up asking for a user name and a password, just use the one i made. user name is "CSVTkid@hotmail.com", and the password is "svtcobra". dont worry about using it, youre not going to get into anything of mine. its just a simple, and the easiest way i could think of, to put a webpage on the internet. sorry for the confusion..

That link you posted didn't work for me, but then I figured out how to get it. Nice collection of CSVTs. That's cool how you have 4. All of them are looking good. Take good care of that Bondurant CSVT.
n1310280189_30037260_49881.jpg

Last edited:
Back