• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

whatttttttttt

jawdrop.gif
It will be interesting to see what it goes for...

Last edited:
i sent the seller an offer. my dad has been looking for a show and track only car. think we finally found it

Cool car. Albert is a nice guy. Hes supported Spring Zing every year with a donation for the raffle.

Im not sure how much you offered, but seeing as its got a roll cage, fuel cell, 3.0L, lexan windows, custom paint, etc, Im sure hes tryin to get at least $15K for it.

But, the auction is no reserve. (Not sure if that was intentional on Albert's part) So whatever it sells for, it sells for. :D

Cool car. Albert is a nice guy. Hes supported Spring Zing every year with a donation for the raffle.

Im not sure how much you offered, but seeing as its got a roll cage, fuel cell, 3.0L, lexan windows, custom paint, etc, Im sure hes tryin to get at least $15K for it.

But, the auction is no reserve. (Not sure if that was intentional on Albert's part) So whatever it sells for, it sells for. :D
From the mods listed, I would have assumed that the owner was a CEG'er. Nice to know that he is a good standing member. I would love to have that one.

Back