• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spring Zing 08 Thread

My money is going into the bank tomorrow, then onto paypal next week. I'm so stoked it isn't even cool.

There will be 2 SHO's on the track with us at Waterford Hills. Don and Ken Mallinson are coming up with me, and Don is the national SHO club president.
Awesome, yeah I know Don and Ken very well. I've been to 3 SHO Conventions with them and countless other SHO gatherings. I may not be able to make the track day but I'm hoping to be up for at least the car show but still trying to get off work.

Bah one of my AP tests is the 15th, so I won't be able to make the track day :(. I'm waiting on friends of my parents to find out if we can even make the trip or not.

An antsy ElKy decides he can't wait any longer for SZ to arrive, so he resorts to self-bagging:

ma_dog_balls_bite.jpg

Well you guys enjoy the donations..... Ryan and I wont be making it up. He called a little bit ago and said he broke the turbo car at the track so he isnt going and I dont have the money to go solo...... maybe next yr:cry:

^ what he said.
seriously.
You've already made all the plans, just take a different car.
Don't make the trip about getting glory for your car. We've all seen it before so no one will do any more drooling over it than they've already done.
Come to enjoy the people. (and come so we can all kick you in the junk). ;)

I really wanted to come to SZ this year with a 3L, Turbo SeVT ... well the turbo is still in the box at the moment because of some set backsand changes to the plan.

So what am I doing about it? I am pulling my SVT out of storage tonight and going to drive it all week ... and then drive it to SZ. No reason not to go because plan A didn't work out ...

Back