• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spring Zing 08 Thread

Well I slept on it and worst case if I can get vader all fixed I am coming in Vader. Trey and I will drive it there.

army-caveman.jpg

I have been out for 10 years dude, I dont even know what they do anymore,lol and its not that easy, it takes a 17 year old caveman minimum,lol:laugh:

Well, i'm not driving this year.

Gas prices at around $4 a gallon for premium and an upcoming surgery ended that I think.

$800 in gas and 4 more nights of hotel stays and all the extra time off just weren't gonna work.

I booked a flight for the weekend though and i'll be coming in Thusday night. Now i just need someone to pick me up at the airport around 7:30 :)

Gas prices at around $4 a gallon for premium and an upcoming surgery ended that I think.

$800 in gas and 4 more nights of hotel stays and all the extra time off just weren't gonna work.

I booked a flight for the weekend though and i'll be coming in Thusday night. Now i just need someone to pick me up at the airport around 7:30 :)

Hell I dont blame you man, I am cringing at what I will be spending in gas and hotel, but thank god Trey and I are splitting everything down the middle.

EGPLNT will not be making it this year. First time since the first time in '03. We will be showing up in the Impala to drop of parts and stay for the show&shine and banquet. I am sad, but we will be there for atleast 1 day..... :throwup:

EGPLNT will not be making it this year. First time since the first time in '03. We will be showing up in the Impala to drop of parts and stay for the show&shine and banquet. I am sad, but we will be there for atleast 1 day..... :throwup:

What happened man?

assuming i haven't wrecked my car, i can blaze down there and pick you up.

hrm maybe now is a good time to register my car as Best Troll. :D

I'm truly sorry to hear about everyone's crappy luck. :(
I hope everyone is still able to have a good time despite all of the setbacks!

Yeah, I was close to just scrapping the whole thing, but I know I'd regret doing it... besides, all the ladies would be sorely dissapointed if I didn't cop a feel on them.

Yep, I'll have to skip a year of troll domination :p

Yeah I need my class redone cause I wont be in a fi'd car. I guess best svt even though I wont come CLOSE to winning.:shrug:

Back