• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spring Zing 08 Thread

Cool man, pm me when we get closer and we will exchange number and such then meet up when we all get there. Only rule is no male on male contact and no smoking crack in the room,lol

If anybody from FL is going to SZ please PM me. I have a desktop computer that needs to hitch a ride to SE Michigan.

Thanks...

I hope I didn't miss seeing this somewhere, but are there going to be t-shirts this year? Per the registration thread it appeared there would be info later on.

Yeah I am on the registered list.

Well it looks like I will most likely drive the 3l turbo there, my wife is going to have to work that entire time so I cannot take her trailblazer to tow it and this is the best rates I could find using discounts with my USAA account

Rental vehicle $251.81 for 4 days unlimited miles
Car trailer $222.00 for 4 days

Thats $473.81 and thats without gas costs. I think it will just be better to drive the 3l turbo there and still save money.

Well, it looks like I am out of SZ. Was trying to find ways to go, but in the end with us owing the government a few grand, the money is just not there.:blackeye:

Jeez, I am still trying to figure out where to get the money for the IRS.:cry:

Well, it looks like I am out of SZ. Was trying to find ways to go, but in the end with us owing the government a few grand, the money is just not there.:blackeye:

that sucks, hector! who is roger going to talk to now? :laugh:

seriously, though.... it's too bad you can't make it.

Come on dude, ride with me and trey dude.

Yeah tell him its a once in a lifetime thing, there will never be another spring zing 2008 again :laugh:

Hector, I'm sorry you can't come this year. :(
Have you asked about making payments? They are usually agreeable to that.

Hector, I'm sorry you can't come this year. :(
Have you asked about making payments? They are usually agreeable to that.
Yeah, we talked to the IRS. We can do payments, but with us still paying off the credit cards from our wedding, house issues, etc it would be barely nothing to give. I already have taken out a loan from my 401k, taking whatever money we have in savings, and hopefully we will be able to pay it off in the time allowed.:blackeye:

You can put off the IRS as long as you want / need to. Just explain to them the situation. BUT !!!! - remember you will continue to add interest + penalties to what you owe..

Does anyone know what the SZ logo looks like this year? I know, but I just want to know if anyone else has seen it....

Back