• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spring Zing 08 Thread

Well, SZ will compete with me going to Denver to visit friends. I'm torn between what I want to do. I'd love to tear up a rental on a track, but I'd also like to visit some old friends. We'll see.

Do people with rentals get automatic dyno/track privileges? I think they should. . . maybe I'll try for the Mustang. . . . .

Well, SZ will compete with me going to Denver to visit friends. I'm torn between what I want to do. I'd love to tear up a rental on a track, but I'd also like to visit some old friends. We'll see.

Do people with rentals get automatic dyno/track privileges? I think they should. . . maybe I'll try for the Mustang. . . . .

umm no. people who have paid for said events do though.

I just reserved Trey and my room from the 14th-18th :cool: If anyone else wants to crash in there with us pm me so its cheapest on everyone and so everyone gets to stay at the hotel, btw its a smoking room.

I just reserved Trey and my room from the 14th-18th :cool: If anyone else wants to crash in there with us pm me so its cheapest on everyone and so everyone gets to stay at the hotel, btw its a smoking room.
SE coming to crash the party guys! lol

:laugh: :laugh: Damn straight, plus I want to see Pole120 wearing his dress:confused: wait that didnt come our right, he is going to loose the bet and he will HAVE TO wear a dress to the banquet:laugh: :laugh:

Back