• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official South Florida Meet!

You mentioned Rock Band earlier

You mentioned Rock Band earlier

I can bring my XBox360 & 2 guitars (one RB and one Guitar Hero 2), a mic (LOTS of ductape on it... PINK OF COURSE) and drums :D I have RB one and two, as well as GH2 and some form of Need For Speed.

My mom figured we'd be at your place for a while after dinner & leave when she's worn out, so I can bring it to your house & if you want to play later, you can return it to me the next day.

Looks like I can take half a day on Friday. I should be able to leave the Clearwater area around 12:00-1:00. I'm not sure if I'm going to go down 75 or cut across central FL. Guess it depends if anyone else is leaving at this time and wants to meet up....

Looks like I can take half a day on Friday. I should be able to leave the Clearwater area around 12:00-1:00. I'm not sure if I'm going to go down 75 or cut across central FL. Guess it depends if anyone else is leaving at this time and wants to meet up....

come down 75. i have to clean my car and get everything ready before heading out. by the time i'm done, it'll be right around that time

come down 75. i have to clean my car and get everything ready before heading out. by the time i'm done, it'll be right around that time

I'm leaning towards going this way.... seems easier from my starting point. Worst case scenario, if I head out of here around 1:00 I should be down your way around 2:30-3:00. Anybody else want to go down 75?

Forgot to order that rivet gun. I'm at work now n will probably grab one on my way home. Will a pop riveter work? Apparelty that's all my Lowe's carries. One the swivels the head n one that doesn't.

Check with Marge (Gulfcat).. she is probably coming over that way on Friday as well.

Yes, we'll be taking 75, getting on at mile 128, and going to the car show in Davie.

I don't know what time though, because I'm getting new tires mounted that morning. We'd like to drive over together, just not sure of timing. I'll call Shawn on Friday when I know what time we'll be able to go.

Last call for Hotel rooms

Last call for Hotel rooms

Aside from those already listed, is anybody else getting a room?
I reserved 5 rooms, but I need to cancel one by tomorrow since we have only have 4 rooms on the current list.

I am sure there will still be rooms available though at time fo check-in.

Back