• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official South Florida Meet!

svttour

Rico Suave
WHEN: March 19,20,21
WHERE: 3130 W PEMBROKE RD BAY 410 PEMBROKE PARK, FL 33023
WHAT: YEA YOU HEARD ME

Im planning a meet for the middle of March. If you come great, if you dont fine. The address listed above is my warehouse. We can do whatever. Want to work on your SVT? Come on down. Need a mod installed? Come on down.

Activities: Junkyards several of them hunting and gathering. Dinner some place nice, and hotel for the weekend. Any other activities youd like to do just post. Im down for anything, poker, clubs, cruising... just post and itll be on the list.

Last edited:
Ill buy you plenty of beer. I might even show up with a new exhaust.

The weather should be perfect in march. Not to say it isnt beautiful now.

If I had some mounting equipment for the mirko I could finally put that on and we could so some calendar shots.

1.svttour
2.Brent372 and SVTFLEA
3.Kerrykool
4.Smalls
5.Fauxhawkfox
6.supertouringmike
7.dannyum89
8.Peinstars

dude! the meets aren't about the cars!! its about putting a face to the names, meeting new members, and having fun. now i just gotta get my POS contour fixed!
Smalls I have seen your car it doesn't look like a POS! Sam I might try to be there....just have to wait till the 1st of March to see what my finances are. It's been a while since I have been to south Florida

I might be down there too. I will see if my cousin wants to go with is SVT and I just sold my other SVT to my brother. He will probably drive on down too.

I just bought a 2000 with 95k miles for $900. non running. I push start the thing and it runs fine, it just needed a starter. Only thing that sucks is that it has a full tank of 8 month old gas. Runs okay on it though

Anybody know of any junk yards down here with SVT's in them? Or is anybody parting one out?

Smalls I have seen your car it doesn't look like a POS! Sam I might try to be there....just have to wait till the 1st of March to see what my finances are. It's been a while since I have been to south Florida

the car looks alright, but the head gasket just went on it. needs a ton of other things just to make the trip to the other coast

I might be down there too. I will see if my cousin wants to go with is SVT and I just sold my other SVT to my brother. He will probably drive on down too.

I just bought a 2000 with 95k miles for $900. non running. I push start the thing and it runs fine, it just needed a starter. Only thing that sucks is that it has a full tank of 8 month old gas. Runs okay on it though

Anybody know of any junk yards down here with SVT's in them? Or is anybody parting one out?

Im parting one out right now. I have a starter and everything else you need. pm me

Back