• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official South Florida Meet!

Sup Guys

Sup Guys

Wad up. Svttour, Black2k csvt here from saturday. We'll c if i come through Sat. I might meet up wit yall on Fri. At towers who knows But i'll holla. Mad love to all the Csvt owners.. Keep the love up

Awesome man! Good to see you on the website! Just call me anytime you are going to pass by. I will be at towers early in the turbo goodness.

Anyone want a set of 16" Kumho Victoracers that are well worn (wear bars are barely showing, but no cords) for free? NOT safe on wet roads, even when new; now NOT safe on damp roads! Only good for a few runs on the track, I expect. They're coming off my stock 16" rims tomorrow, & instead of trashing them I'll bring them along if anyone wants them. Let me know by 11AM.

BTW, does my Cougar have to be in the car show?

for all those coming down 75, we will be having lunch at exit 136(colonial blvd) at around 2 pm. (me, kerry, vinny, marge, and her daughter)

I dont think I am going to make it. I just got my SVT plated yesterday and its running like ••••. (probably from the year old gas in it) Its at a quarter tank so I will fill it up later tonight and see if that will fix it.

If a contour sat for like a year to a year and a half, what should I do to it when starting to drive again.....

Here is what I have done....

octane boost
fuel injector cleaner
new main belt
new waterpump belt
new spark plugs
new belt pulleys (bearings were noisey)
a/c delete pulley - compressor was seized/really noisey
new oil obviously
new fuel filter
new thermostat

thats all I have done, and it seems like it has no power, then again it still has ••••ty gas in it.

It threw a code for something about the fuel rail pressure or something. I was thinking since it bogs when you give it a lot of gas.
Yes, the secondary intake linkage is still hooked up.... well I am in the Tampa too BTW.

I hope the official SE photographer will be taking tons of photos. I wont be making this one. My hopeful upcoming career comes first. They scheduled me to run the physical abilities test on saturday at noon. It will take around 4 min for me to do but there will be about 20 people and who knows when ill run it. Have fun everyone, be safe.

all you guys that didnt make it, you're all missing out

samlinda.jpg

Back