• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official silverfrost svt thread

I'm not used to the change, but it's really cool :cool:

Random question, what'd you use to black out the silver strip on the edge of the headlight? paint or vinyl?

It's painted

Really like this shot, wish you were about one step further to your right so you couldn't see that passenger front tire, but it's still badass :cool:

I keep licking my chops...and no I aint hungry....that car is just that sexy!!!

that car makes my dick stand up... its nice and quick too... Ive sat in that passenger seat before. I think I may have driven the car in 08 I dont remember.

She's a beaut YOOOO! :cool:

Holy •••• that thing is looking great :drool:. I'm diggin the white letters. :cool:

hahaha. thanks guyz

Do they make tire paint or do those come like that?

They didn't come like that. This is the method I used...I don't recommend it, it won't last long at all, at least it hasn't for me. I'll probably get a tire pen tp repair it for the photoshoot I'm planning, then scrub it all off for good.

http://www.r6live.com/r6-how-guides/47678-how-paint-tire-lettering-link.html

You can get tire paint for the letters in any color you want. Alsa Corp. makes paint just for rubber.

Might have to look into it.

Well not the prettiest but thought I would post it. ha

Contour-1.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

photo7-1.jpg

i've been a member since 2001, i had a 99' black on tan in college. i'm the second owner of this car. the original owner i met in tampa while i was in college and bought it from him two years ago. the car has been off the road for almost ten years now as he started to do the turbo build with some local tampa shops that ended up screwing him. i was able to rescue the car and i'm basically done with it with the exception of tunning. ill put up some more pics later...thanks for the interest.

oh...i forgot to mention. when i owned my black svt, my younger brother had a 98 t-red svt and my father also owned 00' t-red svt also all at the same time.

The car might go up for sale soon as i want to purchase a VW, or Porsche as a shop car. if anyone is interested?

Back