• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official silverfrost svt thread

Some of the last pictures of mine when it was still all together - shortly after these were taken the car was slightly disassembled and sold...

PICT0627.JPG

PICT0617.JPG

you can blame the WRX for the sale... LOL

Looks like you might have Pre-98 sails on there too. Did you paint your calipers "Ford Blue"? I'm thinking about doing that next and i was wondering how they looked

Pictures:

Desktop.jpg

wp2.jpg

wp.jpg

DSC01126.jpg

3 liter, built trans, d2's, blah blah blah

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wish that I could post a pic of my car behind a really nice background like most of you have, but since I have yet to do that, here is my first pic. I am hoping to maybe get some pics taken some time this week, and I will upload 1 or 2 of them if they turn out good. This pic was taken right after I got the car. I have since put Falken Tires ST115 tires instead of the Bridgestone Potenza G009's that were on it when I bout it, and it now has an exhaust as well. Inserts in the side skirts are going to be painted tomorrow and should be back in by the time I upload some more pics.

100_0653.jpg

Looks like you might have Pre-98 sails on there too. Did you paint your calipers "Ford Blue"? I'm thinking about doing that next and i was wondering how they looked

Forgot about that. Has pre-98 sails and antenna base.

I don't remember the specific colour, but I know it wasn't Ford Blue.

2001:
acuario12589.jpg

acuario12596.jpg

acuario12599.jpg

2007:
Imagen015.jpg

Imagen011.jpg

00 CSVT, Silver Frost, Superchip, K&N, FSVT 17", Koni Kit, MSDS, Mobil 1.......

Last edited:
Back