• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official silverfrost svt thread

I didn't like the tires that were on there, that's why they aren't currently on the car. I am saving for some Bridgestone Potenza's probably with a bit more sidewall. I need to look at the calculator for 17"wheels to see what I can run that won't affect the speedometer too much.

I didn't like the tires that were on there, that's why they aren't currently on the car. I am saving for some Bridgestone Potenza's probably with a bit more sidewall. I need to look at the calculator for 17"wheels to see what I can run that won't affect the speedometer too much.

Oh ok. That's cool. Yeah I did some calcs already and 225/45r17 seem to match up good, like YOOOO said.
I got my tires in, but waiting for my free wheels to get finished up (I can explain later, just wana make sure everything works out allright)... so should be posting pics soon.

keepin it alive lol

P1090463.jpg

P1090464.jpg

Someone posted a pic of my old ride up here, by chance, does anyone have more pics of The Striped SVT they could share with the group, I miss that car sometimes and always wonder where it is today, last time I checked I heard its somewhere in Illinois!

Back