• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Northeast "Spotted" thread.

Saw a black Svt with missing Jack point covers....I saw this on my way to work on stuebenville pike yesterday.

What part of Pittsburgh are you from? I'm in the South Hills. *editted out the classified part*

Last edited by a moderator:
Seen a black E1 this morning on rt11 in silver springs about 730 am. Looked pretty nice. Stock and damage free from what I saw.

Also seen 95_mystique yesterday NOT driving his svt.

I saw a black e1 CSVT pulling out of the Dunkin Donuts on Route 46 in Rockaway, NJ this past weekend. Funny thing was, I was sitting in the parking lot, facing the opposite direction, and saw it in the rear-view mirror. It pulled out, heading west, towards the Dover area. I believe it was missing the rear mesh from the back bumper, but I didn't have enough time to notice anything else.

I'm originally from western NY. Probably gonna be up through Erie here in a couple of weeks should have a get together.

I'm originally from western NY. Probably gonna be up through Erie here in a couple of weeks should have a get together.

Were you up in NY at all in Nov 2012? Me and two of my friends were in NY coming home from a trip to Canada... We passed a Silver SVT. Sorry I know it was a while ago.

Seen the orange svt contour that was for sale on craigslist for a long time. Iwas getting off the salunga exit off 283 any you were heading towards prospect rd.Looked pretty good from what I could see at 100 yards while driving by

Seen a tred on 83n near ressers summit tonight about 7. It was past me till I seen it and nothing caught my ear as it went by. Looked and sounded stock.

Spotted a black SVT with what looked to be painted E1's and cowl hood, sitting and running in a driveway along Rt 191 close to Stockertown, Pa... anyone here?

Interesting. There was a guy in Nazareth with a black SVT. Wonder if it's the same car? That one kinda disappeared so maybe he moved.
If it's the same one, he's not a member IIRC.

Back