• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"no problem man, we won't part it out"

so alias buys these cars w/you guys? or he just likes to include himself,b/c he throws "we" around alot.
i missed that...but was always curious how someone here less than a year makes mod status?

seriously?

so I do hard work in helping my friends pull cars apart and rebuild them and you question my integrity?

I appreciate that, jerk. To clairfy, these guys call me and ask for a set of hands to help with the work they need to get done, I went over to Jeff's house the other night to help him pull a dash off of an SVT that he is parting out because he needed some stuff done and didnt have the time to do it himself. So I went ou tthere while he was doing his thing and pulled 75% of car's interior BY MYSELF while he delt with a previous commitment for a couple of hours, and I am happy to do that for my friends. I help these guys to get stuff done.

Furthermore, nobody should be angry of Scott's moderator status, he was asked to be an asthetics forum moderator AND FOR GOOD REASON! I mean, look at the extensive fabrucation, and paint work, that he has done to his bagged SVT, its magnificent. Can anybody here name someone that participates as much as scott, and has done just as much or more asthetic work than scott?

Aliasjerk makes an awesome point Bagged does awesome work and I personally would like to meet the guy at some point and will probably buy some bits off of him in the future i didnt even notice he got MOD status cause honestly i always thought he was a mod... just shows how much i pay attention ADHD what can i say :shrug:

Everyone needs to step back and remove whatever it is that is clogging their rectal cavity immediately. You guys sound like your 12.

"DONKEY KONG SUCKS!" :rolleyes:

Everyone needs to step back and remove whatever it is that is clogging their rectal cavity immediately. You guys sound like your 12.

"DONKEY KONG SUCKS!" :rolleyes:

good thing you stepped in to straighten us out, douche:nonono: :laugh:

good thing you stepped in to straighten us out, douche:nonono: :laugh:

Lol, but seriously, if anyone should be acting like a little whiny girl, it should be me. I'm the one who is on the lookout for a beat-up SVT to fix up. I'm not complaining...So no one else should be? :shrug:

the cars we have parted out you wouldnt want. they were totalled. beleive me i would much rather rebuild it and sell it whole or drive it.
but these cars werent worth it. plus both of these part outs have put 3 other broke down or blown up svt's back on the road again:cool:

the cars we have parted out you wouldnt want. they were totalled. beleive me i would much rather rebuild it and sell it whole or drive it.
but these cars werent worth it. plus both of these part outs have put 3 other broke down or blown up svt's back on the road again:cool:

I know I support what you've done. I'm just saying that everyone else is whining, but they should be happy you things to fix THEIR SVT's that THEY already have. Meanwhile, I STILL don't have one. See what I'm saying? haha :laugh:

seriously?

so I do hard work in helping my friends pull cars apart and rebuild them and you question my integrity?

I appreciate that, jerk. To clairfy, these guys call me and ask for a set of hands to help with the work they need to get done, I went over to Jeff's house the other night to help him pull a dash off of an SVT that he is parting out because he needed some stuff done and didnt have the time to do it himself. So I went ou tthere while he was doing his thing and pulled 75% of car's interior BY MYSELF while he delt with a previous commitment for a couple of hours, and I am happy to do that for my friends. I help these guys to get stuff done.

Furthermore, nobody should be angry of Scott's moderator status, he was asked to be an asthetics forum moderator AND FOR GOOD REASON! I mean, look at the extensive fabrucation, and paint work, that he has done to his bagged SVT, its magnificent. Can anybody here name someone that participates as much as scott, and has done just as much or more asthetic work than scott?

you can go ahead and get over yourself right about now. the only thing i questioned is whether "we" actually helped buy them.

yup gotta love the people that ask what your plans are on the car and you just rip them apart and send them to the junk yard.. i have bought \a red one and the guy asked what the plans are. i always say a 3l swap lol.. cant wait till i run into him this summer at the track lol

Reebs said he would get my old car back on the road and he didn't. Hell he didn't even transfer the title over into his name. He ended up cutting my old car up, but you know what I wish he had called me so I could've come over to lay a couple slices into her myself. That POS caused me a TON of grief. :mad:

you can go ahead and get over yourself right about now. the only thing i questioned is whether "we" actually helped buy them.

jared actually did have a hand in buying that one as he needs to get his very nice( not smashed, needeing more than its worth in bodywork) svt running again with some of the major parts:cool:

you have to look at it this way guys, do you want to own a car that has serious accident damage? even after its been repaired its still junk. i wouldnt want to drive it. so i would rather eliminate the unsafe smashed cars and use the parts to repair the actually cared for car so it can live on. beleive me i love these cars as well and dont wanna see them dissapear but i also dont wanna put thousands of dollars worth of repair into a vehicle that when i go to sell i have to tell the guy that is was a wrecked car and take a huge loss on.you guys dont see the bigger picture here some of these part outs have brought these 2 cars back from the dead and i would much rather own one of them or sell one of them 2 you guys

so this
IMG_0475.jpg

or this?
IMG_0605.jpg

web.jpg

Last edited:
Contours arnt ever going to be rare. The only people that will seek them out are the people that used to own one, or always wanted to own one. Everyone else just sees them as a special edition 4 door sedan...

Everyone getting their panties in a bunch about parting the cars out should seriously take a look at the cars they are talking about.

I can see them having a problem if they were MKIV supras or Terminators... but a contour isnt anything special.

Contours arnt ever going to be rare. The only people that will seek them out are the people that used to own one, or always wanted to own one. Everyone else just sees them as a special edition 4 door sedan...

Everyone getting their panties in a bunch about parting the cars out should seriously take a look at the cars they are talking about.

I can see them having a problem if they were MKIV supras or Terminators... but a contour isnt anything special.

And you're car is just a brown mustang, nothing special :shrug:.

I think we all know your stance on the subject by now :rolleyes:

no, its purple with a green blotch in the middle......... no wait i see red........oh jeez. lol.

they're never going to be valued and sought after, but they still become rarer and rarer and i think that's pretty cool.

chock full 'o douches, this thread is.

reebs and bagged have worked on more cars/gotten more back on the road than damm near anyone else on here. you guys need to shut your pieholes.

chock full 'o douches, this thread is.

reebs and bagged have worked on more cars/gotten more back on the road than damm near anyone else on here. you guys need to shut your pieholes.

Thats the truth.

Tricker calm down, this isn't something to get all pissed about since they aren't hindering you directly.

Everyday i see about 3-5 svt contours driving around. So them being rare right now is kinda too early to say. Maybe in 5 years you can say they are rare. Till i see only 1 svt contour a week, then i'll start calling them rare:cool:

that's cute. let me know if you need a lesson on how to run a nitrous car without blowing it up. ;)

i did fine for 3 years, thanks. i havent even seen pics of your car, do you even have nitrous? lol. if you wanna talk big, i can put $$ down at SZ if you like. don't talk smack unless you can back it up

Back