• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New CSVT with 3L Swap

Hey that's my old car... John it was a much sweeter super chips not jet chip lol just to be clear I wasn't the dork that cut corners I just blew it up lol

Yes the DORK who blew it up :).

Pm replied bud.
Either way the car ran better with the chip out after the 3l swap was done. That's why it was removed.

Justin those wheels were sick! Did you swap the midnight interior into it? I'd never seen a t-green with midnight interior before this one.

Remember how I told you the guy CUT a lot of corners. Key word being CUT. Hahahaha

HAHA damn... good thing i have a local pick-a-part. i'd imagine regular tour seatbelts will work for now..just need someting to strap the little munchkin in while i'm rippin gears....well rippin all but 3rd for now ha!..i'll get the rest of the materials around and start a thread on the future "must have" for us cSVT guys that we talked about. should be pretty fun!

Lmao nope the way you see it in the the pictures was the way it left my home and like John said the guy "CUT" corners lol

Bahahahah. They could have been put I. Because they came out of my silver car I just think he decided not to re install them because the previously owner was lazy. His name on here is "Adam e" he has been Mia for a long time now though.

Hahaha I owned those exact rims two different times. Funny how contour parts make there ways around to different people time and time again. There not that expensive on tire rack.

morbid posted a long long time ago a few pics of his ATS wheels in the Got Bronze thread..i had the exact same wheels on one of my old tsi AWD's but let em go with the car.. i basically have to pay the guy full retail and then some to get em back..he has em stashed in his attic so i cant see them and try to snatch em every time i go to his place.. some day i'll get em back ha!

I got a set of rims in my garage I'm gunna sell soon look kinda close to them. But there black.

Dirty pic I know sorry lol.
Tires are dismounted and I wanted to paint silver and put on my tred I'm picking up soon.

image-48_zps7f8d50f3.jpg

you planning to paint then sell or just sell em? they dont look bad. If I cant throw enough money at my buddy to get my ATS's back i might be interested in those.

Back