• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Gingerman Track Day

Pole120

Addicted CEG'er
Gingerman raceway has released their schedule and it just so happens that they have an open track day scheduled for Friday July12th. Cost is $150 per their price list. Of course this overlaps with otehr currently planes Fest events, but I know a few of us were hoping for a track day. I'm going for sure so who's all in?

http://www.gingermanraceway.com/

YES! I'm going to keep an eye on the calendar and if a group rents the track Thursday I may try and get in and do two days back to back.

I'm in for this too. Might be the slowest, but I have been practicing wearing my helmet while driving :cool:.

when we have done track days with south bend region they have allowed ride alongs but only for instructional purposes

I am seriously looking to get the Cat out for this event. It would be fun to run with a bunch of people who's cars sound the same as mine. Its under a 6 hour tow, so......., just have to get the Quaife box rebuilt and the triple plate Quartermaster clutch redone and we should be good to go.

Looking for someone in Ontario who can rebuild race boxes. Ideas?

Eric

Any fuel near the track? I use 22 gallons per hour on track, so it would be helpful to have a local place to refuel. I need a minimum of 105 octane.

Eric

Back