• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GCT Replacement Meet 10/4/08

yea, procrastination is the name of the game, plus i can't really afford that much driving right now anyways. :blackeye:

snotlolcat.jpg

2 more days!

sorry guys im sure you figured I wasn't going but with my wife being prego I gotta pass on this, I got lots of stuff to do today. hope you all have fun and post lots of pics!

There really wasn't anything to take pics of... seeing as only 3 of us ACTUALLY SHOWED UP! (Well 6 if you include the SHO guy and his wife and kid). We did go for a nice cruise on the way to the restaurant though. Too bad you all missed out. Those of you who didn't show and said you were.... LOSERS! I'm disappointed to see so few people show up... and to think this was my first meet. :nonono:

(I'm only half-kidding when I say I'm disappointed. I really did have a good time despite the very few of us that were there.)

Sorry to hear about the poor turn out. Check my threads in Forced Induction to see why I wasn't there. :( My car has a turbo on it, but has run for 5 seconds in the last 2 weeks!

Rod

I wanted to be there, but I was only available early in the day and I would have had to turn around and head back north as soon as I got there in order to be on time for my prior obligations.

There really wasn't anything to take pics of... seeing as only 3 of us ACTUALLY SHOWED UP! (Well 6 if you include the SHO guy and his wife and kid). We did go for a nice cruise on the way to the restaurant though. Too bad you all missed out. Those of you who didn't show and said you were.... LOSERS! I'm disappointed to see so few people show up... and to think this was my first meet. :nonono:

(I'm only half-kidding when I say I'm disappointed. I really did have a good time despite the very few of us that were there.)

Sorry - priorities change. As much as I would have loved to attend as I haven't seen my good buddy worldtour in a while... When you're pops lives overseas for 3 yrs it's nice to be able to spend some time with em' even if its just drinking beers and smoking cigars in the garage all day.

EGL still has it in us, don't worry.

Back