• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GCT Replacement Meet 10/4/08

I'm a dork and just noticed this. I would love to go and stay at a hotel with an indoor waterpark. :) I should be able to swing it too. Anyone staying at the hotel? Jacquie? :D

I'm a dork and just noticed this. I would love to go and stay at a hotel with an indoor waterpark. :) I should be able to swing it too. Anyone staying at the hotel? Jacquie? :D

I'm not sure yet if I'm going to be staying at the hotel yet... Figured I would play it by ear and see who was there that I know and how many people were staying and so on...

Well now im really in a jam. I forgot about a west side bbq from another car website I am supposed to go to on the same day as this. I gotta figure out for sure which one I wanna go to now.

well this bbq is way closer to me, way more people there, and I told them I would be there way before this get together, what can I say I forget stuff really easily...

definatly not going to make it, sorry guys. i'm swamped with homework this weekend and i have a research paper to write. :blackeye:

Boo. I have homework and I'm still going. Lol. j/k. You gotta do what you gotta do.

have you ever been to any car meets before moonlight?

Nope. This is my first CEG meet and first car meet. The only things I've been to in my life car-related are the NAIAS and a few small car shows. My parents used to be really involved in the car club way back before they had my brother and I. Oh yeah...

4 more days! ^.^

Where do you go to school at? I'm confused by your 3 listings on Facebook... lol. BTW, I find it funny and weird how we both have LTU listed and have 2 friends in common... but have never met each other, lol. 'Course, it depends on when you went there. I was there in '05-'06 school year.

Back