• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I didn't PM you but I posted first. Let me get that stuff. I live pretty close. PLEASE

John, I'll give ya daddy 900 for his car. That many miles and a ford u know its about to blow up. 900 is very generous, probably only worth 100 dollerrs. :)

i have a 96 2.0 contour im selling. gold with tan interior. dented drivers side fender, almost new tires, drivers window is half off the track, and its hesitating from sitting for 9 months. car has 207k miles on it BUT i put a new ford crate motor in less than 60k miles ago (everything is new from oil drain plug to the valve cover, including sensors and injectors) and at that same time scored a tranny with around 30k miles (put new seals on before installing) as well as new struts.

she looks a bit beat but theres a hellofa lot of life left in her

1000 bucks and you can drive er home :laugh:

Wanted: OEM Ford CD Player

Wanted: OEM Ford CD Player

I know somebody here has to have a factory Radio w/ CD from a CSVT to sell me.
PM me please.

I'm looking to move my car quickly, so let me know.

I've PM'd everyone about parts I think. If the first responders start backing out I will PM those who are second in line.

Discounts on parts are given if they go with the car.

Headlights?

Headlights?

I need new lenses for my 98 ZTech.
Where is the cheapest place to order them?
Don't care about OEM or Aftermarket for this car.

Thanks....

I need money for school. Its getting expensive. and im one year away from my degree. I would like it to go to a CEG member .. i dont wanna see it at the junk yard couple months down the road..

My wheels are for sale
DSC00538.jpg

DSC00539.jpg

DSC00540.jpg

DSC00541.jpg

DSC00542.jpg
[/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back