• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SELLing 99' Ford Contour

SELLing 99' Ford Contour

MUST Go
$1500 or OBO

• Odometer mileage 136000
• Transmission type AUTO
• Engine size 2.0
• Gas mileage 31MPG
• Sound system CASSETTE TAPE
• Runs Great
• Outside color BLUE
• Inside color/dark
• Power locks, windows
• Air conditioning
In Atlanta, Georgia

Nobody wants it? A guy at work is selling a black '86 BMW E30 325es M20 coupe. :cry:

I do. Unfortunately for you, selling a car just before the Christmas holiday season is tough. Especially if the potential buyer is a family man.

You like them E30 BMWs? I've got one with the 2.7, a new water pump, new radiator, drive shaft, exhaust system. It's an '86 325e sedan with the sport auto tranny. Perhaps we can work out a trade for the first of the year...?

Last edited:
Im beginning to toss around the idea of selling my car as well. It would probably be a month or two before I knew for sure, if you know of anyone you could be in the market I will keep that in mind.

Jim, it seriously took me 5 minutes to read and understand your posts. :crazy: I couldn't figure out who the family man is and why are you selling your car to a friend of the family or what? :crazy: Ok, I get it now. :cool:

Well Jim, I had up and forgot you've got a little Beemer. Is it a 2-door or 4-door? It's black, right? 4-cylinder?

BIG doesn't begin to describe it, Jim! It's a good thing these motors don't really move forwards/backwards, there's less than 1" between the valve cover and the firewall, and only a little more than that between the coil pack and radiator. :shocked:

BIG doesn't begin to describe it, Jim! It's a good thing these motors don't really move forwards/backwards, there's less than 1" between the valve cover and the firewall, and only a little more than that between the coil pack and radiator. :shocked:

:laugh: That's the one! Imagine changing the water pump up front... My knuckles were bleeding for a week... :help:

Brand new T-Red Mirko splitter

Brand new T-Red Mirko splitter

Never got around to mounting it so it's just collecting dust in my house. I had it professionally prepped & painted. It has the original mounting hardware as well. I don't want to ship it but I would be willing to meet you if you're in the central FL. area. PM for price.

Sorry I've been gone a while gang. Things happen, now I need to sell both of my cars. Check the classified ads I posted for 'em if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back