• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FS:Covercrast CSVT Full Bra

FS:Covercrast CSVT Full Bra

I have a full Bra for a CSVT for sale. Info in main classifieds.

I have a drivers side CSVT airbag & a slave cylinder from my spec clutch kit. The slave has never been used & it is still in the plastic.

Can we get someone to clean this thread up or start a new one. 19 pages is too much to look through and alot of things have been sold already! thanks

thank you Ray. we def need someone to come by every once in awhile and lock up or delete some crap. hell even some of my crap:laugh:

I'm here all the time.

I even post in here.

I'll see about getting mod priviledges in SE for ya.. since I am one of the orighinal SE'ers.
Now I would not mind some of those! It needs to go to some of us that are on every day(hmmmmm like me LOL):idea:

-98 Contours SVT SilverFrost/Midnight Blue with FULL 03 3L with 3k miles, Comes with stock accoridan tube and BAT pipe, Stock intake and aftermarket intake, Stock shifter and B&M Shortthrow shifter, Slotted rotors. needs sunroof motor, 2 98e0 centercaps and sunroof cover healiner has fallen. has minor scratches on hood from the weather. Pics are available.

-4 SVT Prarie tan doors

- SVTfront and rear brakes.minus front rotors

- Front svt springs and struts.

- Rear SVT sway bar

- Driver side 98+headlight(used)

- Stock SVT airbox with slightly used fram air filter

- tan headliner and carpet

- Tan mat that covers behind the back seats

- Spare tire

- Stock manifolds and ypipe
hello... I am interested in the Front svt springs and struts.

I am going to be in florida close to orlando for a while... I would drive to buy them.
message me

Looking for parts contour

Looking for parts contour

I recently did an engine swap on my 95 se, and I put in an Svt engine, however I still need some parts.

I need oil pressure sensor switch adapter. Ford doesn't make the part anymore, I had looked at the dealerships at both Canada and US. and I seem to be out of luck. So I need to hunt for a second hand one. Every post 98 v6 engine has this adapter. Its in the front and bottom side of the engine, it sits right underneath the Ac compressor. Its basically an adapter that screws in to the engine block, and the oil pressure sensor switch fits on it.

With out it I wont be able to start my engine. So appreciate ur help.

A
I will be in central Florida until the end of august and Will be returning to the up north so.

So please message me... thanks

Last edited:
i have one door in tan, front driverside, but there is no moulding on it... located in north port, around sarasota

Ryan (ryanblacksvt) asked that I put these on here so that the people attending the meet (Atlanta - Aug 18th) can see what he will be bringing to sell:

Body kit as full need some work but overall good condition/color silfro

Sold seperately

Front bumper
Rear bumper
Side skirts

SVT gauge cluster
Radio bezel
Pillar covers
center console
Shift boot
Tailights
Headlights hazed but good for a project
Instrument bezel
Side view mirrors
Spare tire never used

If anyone needs a hood (SOLD) or trunk in great condition make an offer and I will bring them with me (trunk underside is covered in dynomat)

Any questions or prices, please shoot me a PM. These parts are off of a 2000 that was very well maintained.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back