• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

custom carbon fiber parts for contours

custom carbon fiber parts for contours

• CF OEM Post-98 trunk

Votes: 21 22.1%
  • CF OEM Fenders

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • CF OEM Post-98 Dash Kit

Votes: 34 35.8%
  • CF Post-98 2 x 2 1/16 Gauge holder Dash Kit

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • CF Door

Votes: 9 9.5%

• Total voters
spongebob-imagination.jpg
imaaaaaaaaginaatioon

OMG ROFL!
Parts will come later, but best reply I've seen for a long time.

cf parts

cf parts

Is it a go for the dash insert ? I'd like one of those myself!

i knew the price of how much it would cost to make but I just moved and had a job change a very hectic month or 2 for me. sadly it might take longer but I have been buying some shop parts. Got a die grinder, compressor, the alcohol and wax base for reverse mold, some fiberglass twill mats, kitty hair, resin, some pneumatic sanders, some stands built, and an agreed area to work at. So I have been preparing, but with all that stuff happening it has slowed me down a lot. Only thing really left is to get a vacuum pump, bagging material, and the actually carbon fiber which will probably be the most expensive part for me to get. Getting one of my projects done and it should net me enough money to get the rest of the material, but I will keep you all posted on what happens next.

I'm located in the tri-cities area in east TN( Elizabethton, johnson city, bristol) near the bristol motor speedway. I work up stoney creek which is off of highway 91 which is past elizabethton. :laugh:​

I went out to Mid-Ohio a few months back, while walking through the pit/paddock area I noticed a lot of the cars had carbon fiber valve covers :drool: I started searching for them online, I found a couple places that make them, but nobody willing to make a set for the duratec.......

I would pay top dollar for a set of those!!!!

im getting my first payment this week for the website I made, I finally have some other cash saved, and it's my birthday lol so it should net me enough to start makeing parts so cross your fingers everyone.

By the way if there is demand for valve covers I'll make them.

Probably will sell parts in in group buys to help me save time in makeing a ton of molds and will work from one project to the next.

im getting my first payment this week for the website I made, I finally have some other cash saved, and it's my birthday lol so it should net me enough to start makeing parts so cross your fingers everyone.

By the way if there is demand for valve covers I'll make them.

Probably will sell parts in in group buys to help me save time in makeing a ton of molds and will work from one project to the next.

just dont spend all that $ at the mouses ear! :laugh:
first s-club I have been to with a shower :cool:

hey I finally got a vacuum piece! I'm a little iffy it will work with the vacuum molds, but I'll give it a shot; also ordering the carbon fiber today. Still thinking of a small part to start off with. I want to do the fenders now and the dash, but I want to perfect the molding process any suggestions on a small part that you want done in CF?

hey I finally got a vacuum piece! I'm a little iffy it will work with the vacuum molds, but I'll give it a shot; also ordering the carbon fiber today. Still thinking of a small part to start off with. I want to do the fenders now and the dash, but I want to perfect the molding process any suggestions on a small part that you want done in CF?

how bout those inserts on the door handles?? you know the long oval part that covers the bolts on the pull handle? just an idea.

there's a set on ebay right now but just the front doors.

you could also try the piece around the shifter. Or have some fun with the plastic pieces on the outer sides of the seats. That would look good in CF.

Back